PROLOGUE

(Picture above is my imagination of Zion)

A/N: Thank you so much Editor ElKie_Chann for editing prologue and arc 1. (*^▽^*) I really appreciate your help. (◍•ᴗ•◍)♥️

'Am I just going to die like this? I haven’t done anything that I really love. What a shame! At the bright side, I was able to escape that stupid arranged marriage.'

Looking back at his life, Zion had lots of regrets. As the heir of one of the largest corporation in Pine Country, he lived a restricted life. A life that always follows the rules. He never enjoy his childhood. While others kids were playing, he was studying inside the mansion.

I don’t even want that damn company!

He thought about running away many times but he did not want his little brother to suffer like he did. He wants him to enjoy his childhood.

My only wish is for my brother to live well and be happy.

[Welcome to ‘Let me Grant your Last Wish System’ Host!]

“A what? Wait, I know I died. Where the hell am I?”

[There’s no mistake Host. You are already dead but your soul formed a contract with this system because of your regrets in your life. The Goddess of Life gave you a chance to live different lives in different worlds and to help those who lived their lives with regrets. I’m System 0624, at your service Host.]

“...”

[Please read the rules.]

A big hologram screen appeared out of nowhere.

[Host, I will read it aloud for you.]

FIRST RULE

As a starter, the Host will be given 1,000 points. You can use the points to buy from the System Market to upgrade your skills, beauty, strength and other things.

The points will be given based on the ranks of the wishes that you are able to grant.

Wish #1 - 700 points
Wish #2 - 500 points
Wish #3 - 400 points
Wish #4 - 300 points
Wish #5 - 100 points
TOTAL POINTS - 2000 POINTS

You need to complete three wishes at the minimum. If you can’t complete the minimum number of wishes required, 1000 points will be deducted from your Mission Points.

You will not be provided of a list of wishes. You must discover it yourself. At the end of the game, the system will show you the list along with your accumulated Mission Points.

SECOND RULE

You are the forbidden to kill or to order someone to kill the world’s protagonists.

Punishment: The contract between the System and the Host will be void. Host soul will be sent to either heaven or hell after a judgment.

THIRD RULE

You are allowed to go out-of-character as long as it will not arouse any suspicions.

Punishment: Points will be deducted from your Mission Points.

FOURTH RULE

You cannot decline any sub-missions. Otherwise, points will be deducted from your Mission Points. Completed sub-missions and failed sub-missions will be notified to you by the your System.

FIFTH RULE

You can’t choose world that you will be transmigrated to. It is randomly chosen.

(Goddess of Life’s note: To add some thrill and for my excitement.)

[If you have any questions, you can just ask me anytime. Good luck Host.]

[Transmitting...]

[Transmitting soul...]

“Wait, I...”

[Transmitting soul complete...]