Chapter 29:Tears

Aaaaaand the super lazy writer has finally make her return!!!!!!!!

Sorry, people. I got a little lazy updating this series as I had all my chapters planned out already. Err, you can bash me alllll you want, but please continuing reading my stories!

Now, shall we start?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was glad that I didn't wake up screaming this time.

  Panting, I looked around to see if anyone saw me jerk in my sleep. No one was in the tent except for the sleeping Percy and Annabeth. Suddenly I could smell something delicious coming from outside the tent. I sniffed the air hungrily as I walked out.

  Apollo and Nico were nibbling on their chicken-looking food while Grover was sitting against a stone, shaking from fear. I reckoned immediately that he had seen my nightmare.

  "Man, I'm going to hate heights..."

  "I thought you were afraid of every single thing in this world." I mumbled under my breath. Forgetting the dream for a moment, he glared at me.

  "A satyr is not afraid of nature."

  Rolling my eyes, I turned towards Apollo and Nico who looked astonished.

  "What?" I asked after a long pause.

  "Are you two communicating with your eyes or something? 'Coz you were glaring at each other but not speaking..." Nico said, looking at the both of us.

  Don't you dare say anything, Grover. I smiled as innocently as possible. "What are you talking about? I don't understand." I made eye contact with Apollo, and froze. He knew what happened to us. Somehow Grover managed to hear it from my thoughts.

  "Then I don't see why we have to keep this a secret any longer!" Grover burst out, making me wince.

  "But--"

  "I know you didn't want them to know because of--personal reasons, but..." He looked sad for some reason. "We're traveling together. We have to trust one another." Grover and I stared at each other before I let out a resigned sigh.

  "Whatever. You'll do the speaking." I began to head toward the tent and stopped in my tracks. "Apollo, can I ask you something?"

  "Of course, Foínix."

  "What's...my dad's name?"

  Apollo's expression changed drastically and he turned his head away from me. "I can't say."

  "Why not? He's my father!" My eyes began to fill with tears. "Please. Just his name."

  "My father will fry me." As if in response, thunder roared loudly in the sky.

  "But..." I shook my head, wiping my tears away. "His history, at least?" I gave him my puppy look, and he sighed.

  "Telling her his history wouldn't hurt," he mumbled to the sky. ""Your father...he was controlled by a...powerful being. He died when Hades' Cerberus caught him."

  I took a moment to register it into my mind and then smiled gratefully. "Thanks, Uncle." I ran into the tent without another word before I started wailing in front of the guys.