Nine

-Mia-

My arm was hurting when I woke up but I was surprisingly comfortable. I snuggled deeper into my warm pillow. The pillows arms pulled me closer, their strong arms holding me.

Wait what?

I opened my eyes, blinking a few times as I looked at someone's bare chest. Damn it was hot. I looked up to see him smirking down at me. I scoffed, smiling slightly. "It feels like everywhere I go, you're there. Quit following me, stalker." I attempted to get up but couldn't because of his arms. I groaned.

"Vince let go."

"Make me."

"I'm going to pee myself."

"Piss on me."

"That's disgusting."

"You ain't going nowhere."

"Seriously, let go."

He moved on top of me, his arms either side of me. "Why should I?" I slapped his arms, wiggling as I tried to move.

"I'm on my period."

"Get out my bed."

He let go and I smirked at my lie. "Joking." I called out as I went into the bathroom. I used the toilet, washed my hands then went back into the room seeing him sat up and on his phone. I leaned against the doorway. "Why did you bring me to your bed?" I asked as he looked up at me. He shrugged, "you look good against my chest."

I raised an eyebrow at his reply. There was something about this guy. "Well," I said, "that won't happen again and I need to go back to my room to get changed. I'll come back in an hour." I didn't give him a chance to reply and went out the room. I peeked through April's room to see her still snoozing under her covers. I would let her father take care of her.

I went out the house and walked to the other building.

-Vincenzo-

I showered, got dressed into some black jeans, a white shirt and a large black leather jacket. I put my lip ring in and my Jordans on before going into my daughters room.

I wasn't going to work today, I wanted to spend the day with April. I hadn't seen her in a while and wanted to make the most of my time with her.

Me and her mother had a rota. April would stay with me most of the time and Bianca would have her once in a while. There were some exceptions when it came to holidays. On Mother's Day, she would be with her mother, on Father's Day she would be with me. Every other holiday she would be with me. Bianca didn't want April in the first place and almost had an abortion. If I hadn't came through that door, my beautiful child wouldn't be here.

Bianca needed a home and a job. All her family were dead except her mother and she barely got along with her so she worked here and and stayed at the maid's house. April would stay at her grandmothers house when she would be with her mother and Bianca would go and visit her there but slept at the maids house. She couldn't stand her mother.

The woman still wanted me and often made sexual advances at me which I always brushed off. We weren't together and would never be together. I only had eyes for one woman only: Mia Feather. I only had Bianca around because of April, if not, I would of kicked her out ages ago.

"Grace . . Svegliate." {Grace . .Wake up}. I pulled the covers away, shaking her gently. She quietly moaned, shuffling away. "I'm sleepy." I kneeled beside her bed, kissing her cheek. "Wakey wakey." She rubbed her eyes, still not opening them. "I'm not awake," she let out fake snoring sounds. I chuckled, "hmm. .I guess April is asleep. There's only one way to find out." I let out a monstrous growl, "here comes the tickle monster." I roared, tickling her and she immediately giggled, trying to stop me from tickling.