Bestfriends?|Finn Wolfhard

Requested by: appe_potatoe

Finn: Wanna go to the drive-in with me?

Eva: sure!

Finn: ok omw

I quickly got up from my bed and ran to my closet deciding what to wear. Finn is my best friend and also my crush. I never wanted to admit it to risk our friendship.

I decided on wearing a dark red cropped hoodie and some Dr.Martins. Finn and I shared a similar taste in clothing and this was his favorite outfit on me.

I fixed my hair as I heard a car horn from outside my door. I quickly ran to Finn's car and hopped in.

He chuckled at how fast I cam to the car and pulled out my driveway. He turned on some music and we both started jamming out.

After a couple of minutes, we pulled into a drive-in movie. I looked up ahead of us to see they were playing the outsiders(yes).

I pulled out a few dollars as Finn pushed it away. "I'm paying" he chuckled and I shrugged. He payed at the entrance and pull off to find a spot. "Can you go get us some popcorn Eva" he told me as he passed me 20 bucks and smiled.

I blushed nodded and got out the car. My face was hot and I knew it was a soft pink color. Before I went to the food bar, I walked to the bathroom and rubbed cold water on my cheeks.

I need to get over my crush on him, besides he probably wouldn't even like me back.

I walked to the food bar and ordered a large popcorn. Once I got the popcorn, I walked back to the car as the movie was starting.

"This is so vintage" I said as I sat down. "Oh you know you like this movie" he said as he grabbed a hand full of popcorn.

"Yeah, because sodapop is a babe" I joked and he softly chuckled.

About an hour into the movie and the popcorn was almost gone. I reached my hand in the bag and I felt something more than the warm popcorn kernels. I looked down to see Finn's hand in the bag to.

I looked over to see him looking at me in the corner of his eye and back at the movie. He moved his hand and started blushing. So did I.

I felt myself kiss his cheek. I don't know where I got the confidence from and why I did it but it  felt like the right thing to do.

He broke his stare at the movie and looked into my eyes. His finger caressed my chin as his lips crashed into mine.

I know this sounds cheesy but I felt fireworks when I kissed him. After a couple of seconds, we pulled apart.

My cheeks were even more hot then last time. He brush his thumb over my cheeks. "Your cute" he joked.

"So are you" I said.

For the rest of the movie, we held hands. "Eva, I've had a crush on you from the start" he said.

"Me too" said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I quickly nodded and he kissed me again.

And that was the night my best friend became my Boyfriend.