~(35)~

Unknown

"Please...please just tell me where she is!" Adonis pleased impatiently with the lady that sat calmly in her blue atmosphere.

"Adonis-"

"No, you need to tell me where she is! They deserve to know where their Alpha is!"

"This is how it is supposed to happen, Adonis. It always happens this way." Her voice was pacifying but currently, it slightly irked his soul that she wasn't offering him any useful answers.

"What's supposed to happen? What are you talking about?" In his mind, this ordeal still didn't make any sense.

"It will all be known in the time to come, Adonis."

"That's what you keep saying! It's too vague! I need an actual answer!"

"You don't understand yet, Adonis. You will remember what happened soon, I promise you that much." The Moon Goddess smiled a sad smile at a now sympathetic Adonis.

"Okay, I trust you." Though his heart was furiously palpitating, he still managed to add a soothing tone to his voice that made the Moon Goddess' eyes sort of shimmer before she fully disappeared with the remanence of a few blue sparkles.

"Did you ask her, Adonis?" Kyle's head peered through the door of Adonis' room.

"Yes but the only answer I received was about something that was happening soon and that I will soon have recollection of what happened." Kyle was just as puzzled as Adonis was when the Moon Goddess told him the same thing.

"I know someone that could help you with that." He trailed on slowly.

Adonis looked hopeful before Kyle led him down the stairs to an unknown cave which was inhabited by all the elders.

"Kyle already told me what you need help with. Please, sit." Lynette, the memory collector, grasped Adonis' hands within hers before her eyes glossed over and turned purple.

Adonis was frozen as his mind was being bombarded with forgotten past memories.

'He's not supposed to take her. He can't do this. This wasn't how it was planned.' The Moon Goddess' raging eyes showcased most of her emotions as she tried her best to not unleash her anger on Vera, the mother of the Nigra Lupus.

I don't possess an answer as to why he captured her, Goddess."

"We had an unbreakable deal; the prize was not to be touched or harassed by either opponent. When I find that boy-'

'You will do absolutely nothing to my son!' The Moon Goddess slowly narrowed her eyes at the rheumy eyed woman in front of her.

'Vera, he broke the deal; he deserves the punishment.' This did nothing to comfort the crying woman that was clinging onto the sacred feet of her Goddess.

'Please, I can assure you that somehow I can get him to bring her back here. Just please, please don't hurt my son.' The Moon Goddess stared at the pleading eyes of the woman that was groveling at her feet and only nodded at her request.

At once, Vera stood up, dusted herself off and bid goodbye to the Goddess who looked too engrossed by her thoughts at the moment to even notice that she was the only one in the room.

As her son slowly creeped up on her melancholy frame, he could feel all his anger being replaced with a horrible indescribable pain.

Suddenly, his body was thrown across the room for no apparent reason.