Chapter 20

Here's the next chapter.....hope you like it.

Also, I think some of you are getting the wrong idea about Emily. She IS overweight, not just curvy. However, she is not morbidly obese. I attached a pic to give you a better idea of Em vs. Ellie. I also don't have her losing weight in the story because I think that is cliche. I'm not saying that overweight people shouldn't try to lose weight.....if they are unhealthy. If they are healthy, then that should be completely up to them. (Believe me, there are many more healthy overweight people out there than most people realize.) I just didn't want her to get miraculously thin, because most overweight girls don't miraculously become thin. I think she should be loved just the way she is.

One more thing: This chapter is dedicated to all my readers who clicked on this story thinking it was a bxb story, and kept reading anyway. :-)  I'm glad that you like it enough to keep reading.  

WARNING: Most of the italicized parts of this chapter contain pretty heavy bxb action. Just in case you want to skip over it.  Don't yell at me later for how detailed it might be.  

Thanks for reading!!

*******************************************************************************************************************

ELLIE

Em and I stood in Drew's room with his laptop open on his desk. We had turned it on while waiting for the guys to get up here.

"Go ahead, Adam, sit down. I knew enough to set it up to record, but I can't find the video. Em even tried, and she can't do it either," I explained.

"Okay," Adam said, sitting down in front of the computer. "This doesn't look too hard."

Despite the fact that it was awkward having my now ex-boyfriend in the same room as the guy to whom I'd lost my virginity, I stood behind Adam and put my hands on his shoulders. I started to massage them somewhat. I didn't think Drew would mind, since he was so in love with someone else.

"Ellie, please don't do that," Adam said, pushing my hands away.

Wow. I guess he really meant it when he said he wasn't interested in me that way. Why had I been so hung up on Drew all these years when Adam was right there, wanting to date me? I had such horrible timing.

Adam looked through a few files, then clicked on one. There I was, fiddling with the laptop to capture the best view of the room. I had wanted Drew and myself captured on film for this once in a lifetime moment. Little did I know at the time how wrong I would turn out to be.

A few minutes later, Drew came bumbling in. He attacked me, while I unbuttoned his pants. A minute later he was moaning and I was screaming. It sounded like Drew had moaned Em's name, but that didn't make any sense. I wanted to check out Em's reaction to this, but I didn't want to miss anything. Instead, I just kept on watching. For a second, I thought of what Mike had said about my sister and Drew, then dismissed it as the next chapter of last Friday unfolded. There was no way that Drew was in love with my sister.

Drew left, and I ran off to clean myself. I returned minutes later, and sat on the bed, sulking. I hadn't realized at the time, but I'd been in my bra. Adam came in. I took a cup from his hand and chugged it. Next, I sat on Adam's lap and undid his pants. I really was a slut. I pulled my pants down and tried straddling him while I kissed him sloppily. What was I thinking? He let me sit and grind on him for awhile, then pushed me off and stood up. I continued my assault on his mouth while I took off his shirt.