004

It's been a few days since I met Rosalie and her family, minus Carlisle. We've been hanging out a lot more talking about our pasts and the hardships we have endured.

When she told me what happened in her past, the reason why she was turned. To say I was livid would be an understatement. I was so livid my twin brother called me asking me, "What's wrong and if I needed help?"

I calmed myself when I saw in her eyes that she is still dealing with the ghosts of her past that continue to haunt her.

She also told me she doesn't trust easily. That she is extremely protective of family and would do almost anything for them.

Even after everything that has happened to her she is still willing to have me in her life just goes to show how strong she truly is.

We became even more closer after we both revealed out pasts, some longer than others. It's like the bond between us strengthened.

I forgot how being a part of a family feels. It's something irreplaceable. Something that makes you feel so safe and welcomed no matter the past tragedies you went though to get to where you are now.

Edward finally returned to school. Ever since he left though Bella's been acting strange. Constantly asking about his whereabouts and if he really is visiting family in Alaska.

When Edward returned he told me how these drunk waste of space humans were going to harm Bella. I'm in his debt for protecting her when I was getting to know Rosalie a bit more.

But I will find out who they are. They will either be compelled to never look at another female again and if they do they have to stick a pin under their fingernails, each. Or, I'll use them as snacks for whenever I run out of blood bags and if it comes to that I'll compell them to feel all the pain that comes with a feeding but to not make a sound.

Two choices and I'm still figuring out which is the better option.

______________________________

As I've said before this is more of a filler chapter *shrugs shoulders* sooo yeah.

Check y'all later ✌