005

YEAR: 1818

I separated from Nik, Elijah, and Rebekah a few years ago. I got a bit annoyed with Nik's overprotective behavior towards Rebekah and myself, so I left.

It's like Nik didn't seem to understand that we are grown woman who are fucking Original Vampires, we can't be killed, well unless it's with a white oak stake but who's going to have one other than Mikael, our "father."

I was walking down the street when I caught a glimpse of someone that I knew at one point in time.

But when Katerina Petrova saw me she ran. I chased her down an alleyway grabbed her by the throat and pinned her against the wall of a building.

"You do realize how pointless it was to run from me right? Your lucky that I'm not Nik and that I'm bored. I won't kill you yet or tell Nik of your location call it a truce if you will keep me entertained." Smiling down at the look of disbelief on her face, "Now I'm going to release you it's your choice Miss Petrova."

With that I released her watching as the gears in her head turned. "You won't harm me or sell me out to your brother? How do I know that this isn't a trick, that your brother isn't waiting for me somewhere just to tear me apart for leaving and turning into a vampire?"

"Well Miss Petrova you'll have to do something that you never thought you'd do and that's trust me. Trust that if you keep me entertained for say a few days then I'll protect you from my brother when the time comes and it will come." I said.

"Just a few days?"

"Yes, it's quite boring this town so what do you say feel like indulging in your vampire self?" Fenrir said with a wicked smile excited to get have fun and finally indulge on those long suppressed vampire urges.

TIME SKIP- A FEW DAYS LATER

Muffled screams and moans of pleasure were heard in a small blue house where people lay either dead from blood loss or were passed out from blood loss.

Amongst the bodies lay Katerina and Fenrir whose clothes were bloodied. As they looked at each other feeling a high that they didn't want to stop.

Feelings of pleasure that neither wanted to stop they looked into each others eyes then slowly looking at each others bloodied lips leaning forward smashing their lips together having a rough pleasurable night.

Neither of them knowing that this would be the start of their relationship. Neither of them knew that they would catch feelings for each other in order to get over their past loves and problems.

But one thing was for certain it was a relationship that was doomed to not last.