Daddy Please (Smut)

(Hey guys so I haven't been able to upload or do any writing for a while due to work completely fucking me over lately, So to say sorry I'm going to upload 2 of my heavy smut chapters from my book Platonic which I will eventually keep doing, as it's a smut book it doesn't have any priority for me. So this and the next one will be re-upload but I'm sure you guys will enjoy the smut.

Josh's POV

It was a little awkward to me while we were all eating lunch after our class, with Vik sitting close to me while Preston took over his watchful gaze upon us, I thought it was cute. He was cute... God damn it Josh.

Vik: "You ok Josh?"

Josh: "Yeah just a little annoyed I didn't get to finish."

I felt his hand rest on my cock as he leaned close to me.

Vik: "I'm sure I could help you out sometime."

He took it off me and I swear I could have dropped his pants and fucked him here and now, though I doubt he would have complained. On the bright side though, Lachlan was getting angry and I could tell. No one looks at someone the way he is looking at me if they want to go get ice cream.

Jerome: "Josh what class do you have next?"

Josh: "Ahhh Food Technology, finally a class I'm actually OK in."

Lachlan: "Oh nice you are with me, Preston, Emily and A few of our other friends."

Josh: "Oh nice, so I assume the double periods mean we get to cook?"

OK so I should probably mention the whole period system I'm running on, not sure if it's the same everywhere else which it likely isn't. But where I went to school you had I think 7 subjects split into periods with classes starting at 9 am but we had roll call at 8:50 am. Roll call was just to let the office know who was here at the start of the day. Each period is 52 minutes.. Don't ask my school was weird. But it's 1st and 2nd then recess, 3rd and 4th are a double period so we did one class for essentially 2 hours then lunch. Then 5th and 6th period... Just in case you guys needed a refresher sorry.

Josh: "Do we get to decide who we want to work with or is it random?"

Preston: "Sometimes it's random but if it's pretty simple than Miss Pansino will let us go about it ourselves or in a group. I like the class, it can be fun."

Josh: "Well I have my partner selected in my head. When does the bell ring?"

Landon: "Couple of minutes, I'm going to meet up with Kyle I'll see you guys later."

Preston: "Want to head up now to the class? Or did you know your way around?"

Josh: "I had the class yesterday, I should be alright."

We all decided as a group to get up and split ourselves, all headed to our respective classes, with Preston walking beside me while Lachlan lagged behind. That didn't necessarily bother me, I was just using the chance to talk to Preston. He's really interesting and I'm really enjoying hanging around him... Even if that has only been for a total of two days so far. I don't know, if just feels like we have clicked. It doesn't feel awkward or stuffy talking to him. It's natural.

Preston: "Do you cook at home?"

Josh: "Yeah quite a bit actually, normally, back home I mean, mum and dad would both be at work till pretty late. So when mum was still doing early shifts because I was young at the time, I asked her to teach me how to cook. It made it a lot easier for us as a family when they would come home, either happy or stressed and could dig into a full meal at any time. Now with mum having some issues getting around, it's not unheard of that I would cook, but it's mainly our maid Kathleen that does the cooking."