Hyuga Hinata and Uzumaki Naruto X Male!Reader: Part 3 (Naruto)

Alright, Alright, Alright!

It's time to see what the votes were, and most of you chose C.

But a lot of you didn't want the reader to die soooooo... I don't what's gonna happen so I'll just make the story up as I go along. I mean a lot of you wanted Naruto to die instead, but NOOOOOO. Just No.

Anyhow... This part will mainly be focusing on Naruto rather than Hinata, just for dramatic purposes.

P.S. There will be a humongous reference to a game... If anybody can find out what game it is they get first priority on the story they want me to write. Other than that...

Enjoy!

I walked up the stairs to the Hokage's office, thinking about the recent hostage situation. Everyone has become paranoid, including the Hokage. 'Everyone is so tense, but it's reasonable... After all, Naruto's kids have been kidnapped.' I'd think to myself, running the situation over and over again in my head to try and grasp it. Times like this aren't easy. My mind went blank as I reached the office. I hear loud, vapid arguing as I grabbed the doorknob and turned slowly.

I'd peek into the room. The Hokage, Shikamaru, Sai, and Sasuke looked at me as I hesitantly entered.

"Any update on what's happening?" I asked. Naruto sat down as the rest remained silent, some staring at me, some staring at Naruto.

"All we got from the two groups is the location for the exchange of hostages," Shikamaru said as I stood in front of Naruto's desk.

"Any plans on how to save them?"

"No, not at the moment--"

"Well, what the hell are we doing here then?!" I interrupted, causing everyone's eyes to bolt toward me, widened. Sai approached me, staring into my angered eyes.

"Well... It's just that--." Sai began to speak.

"Just what?!" I interrupted abruptly.

"The rogue ninjas... they're all from your old team," Sai stated as I stared at him in disbelief.

"The old... team...?"

Naruto stood up and approached me.

"Yes, you remember them... don't you?" Naruto said as I started to get flashbacks of my past...

Flashback

This was more than 27 years ago. Before I even met Hinata. I was a kid back then, but I was a Jonin. I was the leader of a small group that leads small raids on enemy patrols and initiates surprise-counter attacks. We were supposed to raid enemy caves...

I saw burnt bodies around me. I heard the screams of agony. Are they still alive?

We had attacked a cave... full of unarmed civilians. Turns out they were hiding from the enemy. My mind was going blank as I tried to assess the situation.

"What the hell do we do now sir?!" a ninja named Makoto yelled in utter disgust. I held my head and started walking back and forth.

"They can't be helped, put them out now..." I said.

"YOU DO IT WITH YOUR OWN F*CKING HANDS!!! THEY'RE ALL BURNT TO CRISP! I don't have any more medicine to put them out!" Another ninja, Saigo, shouted in anger as we all stood around the burnt bodies of the half-dead.

Then Jin, the one who ignited the cave in flames, started screaming in fear and fell to his knees as the other two ninjas grabbed him and tried calming him down.