Powerful Love, Uncontrollable Destruction (Izuku x Tifa Lockhart)

Okay guys, so as I'm writing this, my situation at home is still confusing, I won't be able to keep my promise, about updating every book, but I can at least say that I'm not going to be quitting writing I'll try anything... Now then here's the One-shot upload dedicated to Anime_Multiplay (Won't let me tag him for some reason) I hope you enjoy and understand my situation!

Most of us Humans are normally built around the idea of being normal... Some of us try to be like someone, and others try to be themselves. No matter who it is that you are you try to find some sort of way to implement yourself so that you matter to someone, whether it be sexually or emotionally. And yet improbability has moments when some people's purpose are mainly... to be there, not for someone... but just be living. 

Izuku Midoriya, he's a 16-Year-Old, sure he's training to be a hero, but he knows... he knows very well that he can be a liability, he knows that if he screws up, it's his last opportunity, so he tries his best to be a hero. Then you have Tifa Lockhart, she's a 17-Year-Old Girl, but she's not average at all, she's strong, doesn't use her Quirk to often mainly because of the fact that she would end up destroying any city with her destructive power, she's also part of a rebel alliance who knows of the Existence of All For One who destroyed her hometown, murdering her parents in cold blood.

Both of them were seemingly caring people, one a motherlike figure to those who needed help and the other, someone who's like a cinnamon roll and tries to help everyone who needs help. Both of them had something taken from them, for Izuku it was his self-esteem. He lost so much thanks to all of the abuse he had to deal with and Tifa... She had lost her hometown and childhood friend. Now both of them were onto something, but they still had one thing in common. All For One... Could Improbability... really bring 2 improbable things together? Let's Hope so.

________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku 

"Izuku! You're going to be late!" I sat up as I looked at the clock and realized that the clock had been reset. 'Power outage again!' I began changing into my U.A. clothing before I realized something. 'I-I'm not home though...' I looked around remembering that I had gone to the training camp, that I had lost Kachan and that in the end, I was a liability like Aizawa had said I would be... 'Where am I then?' I moved around the room as I walked out and saw my mom and Kachan's mom there both staring at me like I was crazy. 

"Izuku dear what are you doing? You're supposed to have your bags ready to leave!" I looked confused before I felt a weight in my arms and saw I had bags full of my stuff. "That's better, now get out of my sight, I don't want a child who loses my best friends son." I stepped back before I felt myself falling now in the Forest staring as I saw everyone around me looking at me, my body torn to shreds as they turned away the only one who didn't be Iida who looked at me with pity. "To think we thought you could be a hero."

I looked at them all so confused, so angry. Not at them, I was angry at myself because they were right. "W-Wait!" I tried to reach out to them trying to run after them but, my body wouldn't move the last thing I heard was Kachan's voice. "You're just a Simple Deku." 

That was when I opened my eyes, a dead feeling in the pit of my stomach as I looked around and noticed I was in a hospital, my arms heavily cast. 'Where am I...' I looked to my right and noticed a plate with cut up apples with a note... in my mother's handwriting. 'That was a d-dream...' I looked around as I heard a knock on the door and saw a doctor come in. "Hello, Mr. Midoriya, so... I regret to inform you that you took an extensive amount of damage to your ligaments... it's a lot of damage, so much that we had to give you some reinforcement into your arms... A lot of reinforcement... I'll let myself out, some people came to see you..."