11

This is a continuation of the last chapter. If you have forgotten what has happened, Zen gave Tia an idea to do a medieval type of carnival, and Zen was left wondering what a certain event was called.

"Jousting! That's what that event is called!" shouted Zen about 10 minutes after Tia had left. He was alone trying to practice some moves be had observed from the girl.

He had a bit of time before anyone else could join him. Tia had been gone for a while so that could only mean that she was almost back. Shirayuki was almost off and Mitsuhiti would certainly be close to finding him. Kiki didnt care about his whereabouts because she already knew where he was and didnt bother to tell Mitsuhiti just so he could have a hard time.

Sure enough, Shirayuki walked over to him while Zen kept practicing against a wooden dummy. He immediately stopped once she came into view, dropping his wooden sword to open his arms in a hug. Shirayuki ran into the hug, and they stayed that way for a while.

After a while, Shirayuki broke the silence. "You're still sweaty."

"You dont mind, do you?" At this, the boy rubbed his saturated forehead against the poor girl clothes, Shirayuki squealing and trying to escape the hug.

She managed to escape, running away from him, Zen chasing after her.

From afar, Izana watched the pair and smiled. He never thought that his little brother would find love before him. Nonetheless, he was still happy for them. Shirayuki had grown a place in his heart, much like how she grew her beautiful herbs. She sprouted, firm and strong in the soil, refusing to be picked. And Izana would never pick her.

--------------

Tatiana came back to the boy she had left alone, and practicing.

Instead, she was met with a running girl in a white and navy blue coat, and the sweating boy right on her heels.

She wanted to scold him for playing around, but she let him be. Not only because she knew he had practiced, even if it was just for a while, but because he hardly ever saw Shirayuki during this season.

The court herbalists had been preparing for the harvesting of an herb that Tia had completely forgotten the name of.

She observed the couple, who had stopped chasing eachother and had settled down underneath the tree. She then noticed blonde hair at the balcony closest to them. Izana was watching the couple at the tree, with a smile on his lips.

Tia breathe hitched. Izana was slouching on the balcony, his arm on the stone and his head in his hand. His hair was being tousled by the wind. He looked amazing.

He hadnt noticed Tia yet, so she took the time to "check him out".

He had pale skin, with bright blonde hair, with startling blue eyes. His gaze was always fierce, but his look at the children was quite the opposite. A smile adorned his beautiful pink lips.

Tia let out a sigh unintentionally. Wait. What was she thinking? She couldn't like him.

No you idiot. You're in love.

What?! She couldnt. She had only known the man for a few months. And she didnt want to marry.

Bu the last thought just seemed wrong to her. Why though?

Hi hello! Its been a while! I got a surge to write so i decided to update this book instead of my other book.

Self promotion: go check out my other lame ass Stray Kids Changlix fanfic

Also. Why do you guys even like this book? It makes no sense to me!!! Everyone on the last chapter was commenting for me to update. And a lot of people have been adding it to their reading list. And voting!!!

Guys!!!! My writing is trash!!! 😭

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!! I HONESTLY SWEAR THAT IT MAKES MY DAY WHEN YOU GUYS SAY THAT YOU LOVE THE BOOK, OR I OPEN WATTPAD AND I HAVE LIKE 3 NEW VOTES. IT HONESTLY MAKES MY DAY!!!!

Shameless self promo: my Stray Kids ig acc is cheesecake.chan. Please follow :)