Suga

Requested by @FanOfMinYoongi
____________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

I was sitting on the couch as I looked through a magazine. There's two stacks of them. One stack is magazines I've already read and the other one is magazines I haven't read. The stack the I have already read I give them away to my friends who want them.

While reading a section about healthy food, my boyfriend was frantically looking around the living room.

"Yoongi, What are you doing?", I asked, placing the magazine on the coffee table.

"I'm looking for the papers I was working on yesterday. Have you seen them?", he asked.

"You mean the papers that were in the table? I threw them away", I said.

"You what?!", he said, eyes widening.

"Were they important? I asked if you needed them and you said no so I just threw them away", I said.

He quickly ran over to the trash can and groaned as he saw a new bag in it.

"Those papers that you threw away were new tracks for our album! It took me over three months to come up with those!", he yelled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know", I said, sitting up.

"Well how could you if you're always sticking your nose in stupid magazines?? I needed those papers for tomorrow! What am I supposed to tell them now??", he yelled, throwing your magazine across the room.

I've never seen Yoongi this angry before. The way he threw my magazine across the room made me flinch in fear.

I stood up and tried to apologize but he kept pacing around, thumb and index finger pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sorry Yoongi...but I thought they weren't important since I asked you and you said no", I mumbled.

"Everyone kept saying it was a bad idea to be in a relationship and I didn't listen. I should've realized you were gonna get in the way. Now I'm gonna have to stay up all night to work on it again", he muttered angrily, walking into his studio room and slamming the door.

I broke down in tears. Hearing him say going out with me was a mistake broke my heart. I started hyperventilating and I felt like I was gonna faint. I got out of the house and began to walk the other direction.

I didn't know where I was going. I just kept walking. My phone kept ringing but I didn't bother answering. I thought to myself if Yoongi doesn't wanna be with me anymore then I should stay somewhere else, far away from him.

Yoongi's POV

"Are you sure you haven't seen or talked to her?"

I was on the phone with Taehyung, asking him if he has seen (y/n).

"I called her a bunch of times and she doesn't answer. I sorta yelled at her earlier today", I sighed, disappointed in myself.

"For what?"

"The tracks I've been working on, I had them written down on pieces of papers and she threw them away. She didn't know they were important though. And I kinda mentioned how it wasn't a good idea to go out with her. That she was just gonna get in the way", I said.

"You shouldn't let this get between you and (y/n). I'm with Jungkook and Jin hyung. We'll go look for her."

"Thanks."

After talking to Taehyung, I grabbed my sweater and my keys and went out to look for (y/n). I called up the rest of the guys and asked if they could go looking for (y/n) as well.

Five  hours go by and we hear nothing. I tried calling (y/n) again but I think her phone died since it went straight to voicemail. I was ready to call the police but Jungkook called and said (y/n) was at the pier but was afraid because she was crying. I quickly ran all the way to the pier to find the guys a few feet away from (y/n).

"She won't talk to us", Jungkook said.

I slowly walked up to her and stood by her. When she faced me, she started to cry again.

"(Y/n), do you know how worried I've been?? I've been looking everywhere for you. Why did you leave??", I asked, walking closer to her.

"I thought you said you didn't want to be with me anymore. You said I get in the way", she mumbled, tears staining her clothes.

"That was stupid of me to say. I was just angry. It's not your fault. You didn't know. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Come on, let's go home and we'll talk about it there", I said.

I tried to grab her hand but she took a few steps back. Every step I took to get closer to her, she took steps back. I noticed she was getting close to the edge where the chain was.

"(Y/n), watch out!", I yelled.

I tried to grab her but it was too late. She had already fallen into the water. Without hesitation, I jumped and fell into the water. I knew (y/n) wasn't a strong swimmer so I grabbed her unconscious body and tried swimming back to shore.

As I placed her down onto the ground, I tried to resuscitate her. The guys ran towards us, freaking out whether they should call the ambulance. I didn't stop resuscitating her. As I noticed water coming out of her mouth, I gasped and held her in my arms. Jin handed me his sweater to put around her. It's a good thing we weren't far from the house so as soon as we arrived, I placed her in the bed and covered her in loads of blankets.

"Please don't ever do that to me again. And I'm sorry I acted that way towards you. I promise it won't happen again. Get some rest, okay?", I said.

She nodded and closed her eyes. I closed the bed room door and rested my forehead on it, sighing. At that moment, I didn't care about the tracks for the album. All I cared about was fixing our relationship.
_______________________________

For those of you wondering, (y/n) wasn't trying to commit suicide.

Anyways, remember how I said I was trying to learn the names of Seventeen? Well I have. And it took me more than a few months. Who's your bias? Mine is Jeonghan❤️