Chapter 52- do you not go tanning anymore?

Chapter 52- Do you not go tanning anymore?

Liam grabs my two bags and knocks on the door as I get out of the car and walk the stairs to their front entrance.

Just as the door opens my eyes lighten up to finally meet Kate but Liam's widen in shock and he shakes his head slowly.

"Liam?" I hear a drunk yet very familiar voice which makes me want to show myself more but I pin myself against the wall, right next to the door.

"Cayson? What- what are you doing here?" Liam asks, casually as Cayson opens the door bit more and Liam's eyes widen.

"Oh wow,  the whole crew is here," he nervously chuckles and I internally groan in frustration.

"Liam?" Another familiar yet shocked voice asks and I hear it get clearer and clearer as it approaches to the door.

Liam scratches the back of his head. "What- I- I thought your flight was delayed," she says between gritted teeth and I know what she means.

"Uh- it- it was but- but it arrived on time," he stutters but emphasizes the words to let Kate know that I have arrived.

"Oh shit," Kate mutters under her breath.

"Then like, why didn't you take it?" Another voice speaks as they walk towards the door and I figure it's Chris.

"Uh- well, I was quite early but I forgot something in my car, and when I tried to get back, I was fashionably late, might I add, and missed my flight," Liam makes up an excuse and I just smile.

He slowly eyes me and sees a smile on my face and he also smiles. "What the heck? You think something is funny Liam?" Another familiar male voice asks, Tyler.

"No, what?" He nervously chuckles. "I don't think anything is funny."

"Actually, your face is debating otherwise," an annoyed voice answers and my eyes shoots up towards the sidelights on the street.

Oh my god, Ian. My eyes start to swell up with tears but I bite them back. They are all here, in this house, at the same time.

  Liam notices me and I try to tell him to get this over with. I think he understood what I meant and took a step closer to the door.

"What- what are you guys investigating me for? This is my house as much as it's Kate's so, I don't need to answer to any of you about my day," Liam pushes through someone and walks inside with my bag. 

I thanked Liam with a smile before he went inside and someone closed the door. I finally unpin myself from the wall and take a deep breath in.

Suddenly my phone vibrates and I check it to find a message from Liam. It said:

"Hey venus, I'm sorry about that. I didn't know they were all here, or else I would've told you."

"It's fine," I type back quickly and sigh as I walk towards their backyard.

"Actually, they don't seem to be leaving any time soon but until then, you can live in the backyard room. It has everything you need."

"Thank you Liam," I turn my phone off and walk towards the backyard room.

When I walk in the room, I see the whole room filled with guy stuff. There is a camera hanging on the side of the bed. A baseball bat laying on the ground. Clothes scattered around the whole room.

I sigh and start to clean the room slowly.

___

After half an hour the whole room looked as good as new. I smile and sit down on the bed and pull out my diary from my side bag.