Another Trouble!

Updated:05/01/19

We finally manage to get out in the academy and currently wandering in the capital and decided to stop at the Magic Tool Shop.

" Welcome to Lala's Magic Tool Shop! Do you need something young master? "

A lady with green eyes and orange hair has welcomed us warmly. Through she was a bit odd, she was short and looks very energetic and young and most of all she has a pointy ears.

Is she a half perhaps?

I nodded and look around with Clayder.

" Young Master, what would you need here?"

Well...

" Clayder, you should go to Market and buy these things so i will not be troubled in finding these things."

I handed Clayder the illustrations of the objects and the descriptions.

" Understand."

With that Clayder leave the shop leaving me and the shop owner alone.
" Did you purposely make him leave? Young Master?"

The Shop Owner quirked her eyebrow and smiled at me mischievously. I nodded at the Shop owner's question. Well i need to keep it secret and I don't want a more worse gossip ruining my reputation.

" Shop Owner you didn't need to meddle with the customer's privacy right?"

" Yes. We always keep the customer's rights and privacy as our number one priority. What i can do for you Young Master?"

" Do you have sealing items. Specifically for Inner Demons.. Show them to me."

The Shop Owner frowned when she look at me but nodded.

" Yes, This way please. "

With that the Shop owner guided me to the corner of the shop.

" Please have a look."

" Un. You can go back there shop owner. I will take some time to decide. Other Customers will surely come."

the shop owner decided to don't bother and leaving me here alone.

It isn't that I am paranoid, but I am better to be prepared in case worse things come for worse. I know from myself that I am not an optimistic person but a realist who suffer from many hardship through my life and this ongoing life that was somehow predestined that I would suffer in the future if things become worse.

I look at the items and the shop has a lot of stocks. There are sealing rings, necklace,pendant and bracelets.

I don't know what to choose from and what should type of seal should I choose.. What if I got the wrong type of seal? Can this seal hold off different kind of inner Demons?

Well i decided...

" Young Master have you decided?"

The Shop Owner suddenly appeared startling this one. Her eyes were shining as if knowing that I would buy her products.

" Yes. I want all of this."

" young master are you –"

I take out the pouch of gold coins and give it to her.

" Then if that thing is insufficient go to the Argentawn Household and tell the Servants."

" I didn't know that Young Master is a high ranking noble. Do you want to buy storage bag?"

" No need. I already have one."

Thankfully, i have my personal storage equipment. Well it was the bead that was placed in my collar.