Deliberation

On the first day of my three day thinking period I ruled out the death aspect. I didn't really feel like dying at the moment I had other things to do. So that left it between having my living state being revealed to the world or joining the Deatheaters. According to Malfoy they weren't as bad as the Order has said they were.

I didn't know who to believe. One side was lying to me and I didn't know who to trust. On one side is the order which includes my best friends and everyone I've ever been friends with. On the other side is the Deatheaters who have tried to kill me multiple times and have cause the death and injuries of myself and many more people I know.

Why was this decision so difficult? It should be an immediate decision of the Order. But, there's always a but, they were currently faking my death because I'm quite obviously not dead. I groan out loud in frustration.

After two days I had still not made up my decision. I was about to commence my daily pacing when a newspaper came frisbeeing into my cell. Couldn't anyone just deliver things normally in this house.

I get up and walk over to the paper now laying on the ground in front of the door. I pick it up and read the words that are in bold across the front.

The Death of Hermione Granger was ruled as murder and at this time believe the killer was Draco Malfoy!

They were trying to frame Malfoy for a murder that was never committed. I don't think I need that extra day. I had made up my mind.

"Guard get me Malfoy"

"Which one there are three"

"The ferret"

"Ok give me a minute"

After a few minutes Malfoy walls down the stairs.

"Why do you insist on calling me the ferret" is the first words out of his mouth.

"It's fun, is Voldy here?"

"Ya did you make up your mind?"

"No I just wanted to talk to Voldy about the weather" I answer sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes but unlocks and opens the door anyway. "Let's go Granger you have dark lords to talk to"

"Multiple? I didn't know there was more then one"

"I'm suddenly regretting my decision of saving your life"

"Nope who else would you argue with?"

"Just walk, which decision did you make"

"You'll see it's a surprise"

We continue walking down the hallway. With just a couple of words I'm going to change my life. For the worse or better is yet to be decided. I hope Malfoy was telling the truth or else my life might be getting a lot more difficult. I'm really about to do this.

We arrive to the door and Malfoy knocks. This is it.

"Come in"

Malfoy walks in first and I follow.

I take a deep breath before speaking "I've made my decision. I have decided to join the Deatheaters"

There I said it. I was joining them to take down the Order. My best friends. I could do this I know it. I wouldn't hurt them if they didn't deserve it. I refuse.

"Excellent, I'm happy to know you will be joining our ranks you will be given the dark mark at the earliest convenience. Now that you are one of us here is your wand back. I knew you would make the right decision. Now Draco, please give her a room somewhere in the manor and have someone acquire some clothing for her"

"Yes sir"

Malfoy was such a kiss up it amused me. I finally got to have a real room and a shower. I get to take a shower finally that's all I want right now. I shouldn't have thought about it now I can't stop.

We leave the room and Malfoy leads me down another series of hallways. Until he gets to a door and stops.

"This is your room. My rooms three doors down. This part of the manor is my wing. It has a total of ten different rooms. The only other claimed bedrooms are Blaise's which is that on down there" he points to a door that's across the hall from his own. "and Theo his is next door to mine so four doors down from you."

"Do they live here?"

"Not really but their here a lot so you'll probably meet them at some point"

"Ok thanks for the information. I'm going to go check out my room"

He nods and walks down the hall to his own room. I open up the door to my room and look inside.

The first think I noticed was the windows and the balcony. I had my own balcony the overlooked the manor estate. There were peacocks roaming the grounds and a quidditch pitch in the corner. I saw a large garden in the distance.

Inside my room I had a large bed that had a turquoise comforter and pillowcases that matched the curtains. There were bookshelves in the wall beside my bed that were filled with books.

Connected to the room were two doors one lead to my own private bathroom while the other lead to an empty walk in closet that I would be happy to fill.

I decided that my first task was to find some clothes and then shower. Wait, I had my wand back I could just transfigure something into a clean pair of clothes. I found some blank sheets of paper and with a bit of magic they turned into a clean pair of clothes.

I smiled happily at the feeling of magic. I had missed it during my time in the cellar. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. Finally I could wash all the crud and dirt off of me.

After my shower I felt so much better. I was clean and fresh with a new pair of clothes that weren't caked on dirt. Life was good. Now my next plan of action some good food. All I had been eating was soup. I hate soup. I wanted real food not liquid food.

It was almost as if Malfoy had read my mind because the next thing I know he's knocking on my door telling me it's time for dinner with his family. This should be interesting.