Dinner

Malfoy and I walked down to the dining room together. Most likely because I had no idea where it was so I wouldn't be able to find it on my own.

I was about to meet everyone properly. I had only ever talked to these people when they were threatening my life in some way. I didn't know who all actually lived here. I knew that Lucius and Narcissa did and I was pretty sure that Bellatrix did but I wasn't sure who else.

We got to a pair of double doors and Malfoy pulled them open. We walked in and I surveyed the table. On one side sat Lucius and Narcissa. On the other side Bellatrix and two other people were sitting. I think their names were Rudolphus and Rabastian Lestrange, if I remember correctly. The were brothers and Rudolphus was married to Bellatrix.

"So you must be Hermione Granger. Draco has mentioned you." Lucius Malfoy says from the front of the table.

"It's nice to meet you properly Mr.Malfoy" I reply in my most professional voice.

"Why does he get a Mr.Malfoy and I just get Malfoy" Draco complains from beside me.

"Because he didn't annoy me for seven years straight" I reply while taking a seat at the dinning table.

Malfoy plopped down onto the chair next to mine with a scowl stretched across his face.

After a few moments of me introducing myself to the members of the table a couple house elves brought in our food for dinner. Malfoy noticed the frown on my face and groaned.

"You better not be planning to lecture me about our house elves. I heard about that whole thing you did at Hogwarts trying to help the creatures"

"Well I just think-"

"Just eat the food Granger"

I glare at him but decide to make myself a plate anyway.

The food is delicious. Anything was delicious compared to soup. I was so tired of soup. On the plate in front of me I had roast beef, rolls, green beans, mashed potatoes, and a side of cake. I loved cake.

"So, Miss Granger, I've heard you have chosen to join our ranks" Lucius comments in between bites of food.

"Yes, I heard some quite disturbing things about the Order. Plus their currently faking my death for me. Which I don't entirely appreciate"

I see Bellatrix smirk from across the table. At least someone finds me amusing. Malfoy's no fun.

"Well it looks like you will be a great asset to our cause. From what Draco has told me about you, which is a lot, it seems like you are a very intelligent person"

So Draco talks about me. A lot apparently. I'm going to have to remember to mention that later.

After dinner was over both Malfoy and I excused ourselves from the table and left to go back to our rooms. When we reached our rooms we went our separate ways. After a few moments I thought I heard someone arrive through the floo in Malfoy's room.

I must have been right because the next thing I know I hear voices in the hallway outside my door.

"I told you not to go back there" I hear Malfoy snap at someone.

"I live there Draco I don't know what you want me to do" I know that voice. I think that's the voice of Blaise Zabini Draco did say that he stays here sometimes.

"Stay here you idiot. You know what? You don't have a choice this time I'm not letting you go back"

"You don't control what I do Draco I told you that last time I was here. I'm not staying for long. Just a night or two. Just until she calms down."

"And I'm telling you this now Blaise that's the last time I watch my best friend leave only to come back a week later with another black eye or broken bone"

"She's my mother Draco. Not a demon. I'll be fine"

"When someone's doing something unjust to you, you leave Blaise. That's how it works"

"That's not how it works show me someone who actually left"

"Fine, come out here I know your listening to everything we're saying. You're to nosy not to be"

He knows me to well. I open my door and walk out into the hallway.

Blaise's eyes widen and his jaw drops.

"You're dead" he exclaims.

I look down at myself and back up to Blaise "not currently"

"The Order said you were dead. Potter's on a rampage trying to avenge your death"

"The Order says a lot of things that aren't true. So I left and now I'm here"

"Draco Lucius Malfoy your so unbearably annoying" Blaise complains.

"You're only saying that because I'm right and now you have to listen to me"

"What about your parents. They wouldn't want me staying here"

"They wouldn't care and you know it. They've invited you to live here multiple times"

"What about you Granger? Do you care?"

"First of all I feel like I don't have a say in the matter anyway. Second of all I don't care if you live here. I would love to have someone other than Malfoy the annoying to talk to"

Blaise looks between Draco and I for a few moments. I can tell he's trying to come to a decision.

"Fine but I have one condition, next time Theo's here. You can't let him go back either because his dad is so much worse than my mom"

"You have a deal Zabini. Now I figure that you know the way to your room. If not I could escort you"

He glares at Draco in annoyance. "Yes you prat I know the way to the room I stay in every week. Who would have guessed" Blaise answers sarcastically.

"I have a feeling that you two becoming friends would be very bad for me" he says gesturing between the two of us.

I smirk "I agree" Blaise and I say at the exact same time. The three of us living together seems like an interesting arrangement.