End (Sorrrrrryyyyy)

Y/Ns POV

~roughly 2 years later~

"Sweets.."

Not again. It's his turn. I've already got up twice tonight.

"Sweets... the baby is crying.. can you feed her?"

I rolled my eyes and turned to face yoongi in the bed.

"Yoongi, if you don't get up right now and feed that child.." I said in the most intimidating voice I could muster, with my rough morning voice.

He flinched and quickly rolled out of the bed.

"Geez, and I thought I was grouchy." I heard him mumble as he went to check on our baby girl, Chaerin. Min Chaerin.

I was blessed with her a year ago, and I love her to death, but she cries every morning waking the both of us up. I mean she's like my living alarm clock.

A few weeks after we found I was pregnant, yoongi proposed to me.

It was really cute too..

He took me back to our first "date" at the ice cream parlor.

We had become regulars there, and apparently yoongi had talked to the workers to set up a proposal Ice cream.

I found it in the end, in a tiny plastic ball, and I was literally laughing my head off.

It was thoughtful, and of course I said yes.

Here we are now, happy, married with a little bundle of joy.
And I'm happy.

I rested my eyes once more, cuddling into my blankets.

I suddenly felt a weight on top of me, but it was very small. I smiled and pulled off the blankets revealing my daughter. Yoongi was smiling at the two of us at the edge of the bed.

"Babe, you know I love the both of you so much. And I'm so happy that your both here with me.." he began to get teary eyed. I giggled at his softness.

He became a great dad. He wasn't unprepared.
He read books upon books on how to care for a kid. And when he saw her for the first time, he cried. He held her for hours and wouldn't let go. He never stopped looking at her. He sung to her, and rubbed her what little hair she had. The little butterfly kisses her left all over her face.

And Chaerin? She smiled the whole time. The stared at each other.

And I knew she'd be a daddy's girl.

He was perfect. She was perfect. My life, right now, is perfect.

I love you. Yoongi. Chaerin.