Chapter 14

Jackson's Point of View

     I've been trying to find my sister since I left my parents house. My chances though are slim since I didn't know much about her. My mind is too tired to really react to all this. 23 years of being an only child and now I have a little sister. Do I automatically claI'm her as a sister or what?

    "Jackson...you're zoning out again." Mark said.

    "Sorry Mark just thinking."

JB then called for a break and came over to me. He pulled me in the hall asking if I was ok. Again with this question. I was sick of them asking. I don't know of I'm ok. My first encounter with my "sister" still angers me. What did she expect when she walked in a week ago?

   Shortly after our break the door opened to reveal...my sister. She seemed scared to see everyone staring. I didn't know what to do till BamBam walked to her introducing himself.

    "Hi I'm BamBam. We didn't get to meet last time. Nice to finally meet you.''

After BamBam, everyone seemed to follow. When JB walked up to her, she blushed and he was smiling. What.The. Hell? I then pulled her into an empty room and she seemed to tense up.

    "Mom and dad want to see you. So come back here tomorrow and I'll take you to them." I said with no emotion.

    "Why are you so cold? What did I do to you Jackson?"

She didn't really do anything but I just don't know how to adjust to all this.

    "Just imagine being an only child all your life. Then one day someone came to you saying you're sibilings. I'm still finding this hard to believe. I swear, if I find out you're lying"

    "I'M NOT LYING! I'm tired of defending myself Jackson. I've always wanted that big brother growing up. You know the type that is over protective on the guys she's dating or the one that likes to just hang out. I never had that." She said yelling and crying at the same time.

What was weird was when RM ran in.

   "I heard yelling. Are you ok Miya?"

I was a little taken back when RM entered and started to hug Miya. My protective instinct hit but I resisted because my anger was taking over.

   "How do you guys know each other? Are you guys dating?!"

    "You really think I'd date your sister behind your back? We've been friends for how long Jackson?"

RM was starting to get mad but Miya was pulling him back. She seemed that she just wanted to leave at this point but then the rest of Got7 entered.

   "Calm down Jackson. You've been looking for this girl to meet your parents. No need to yell." Mark said.

JB walked up to her seeing if she was ok. Why is he taking her side again?

    "Get away from her JB!"

    "This is your sister Jackson! Just look at her."

All my hyungs then looked at her and back at me.

    Mark then escorted RM and Miya out. The room started to feel so tense that I could hardly breathe. She's ruining my life because it seems that all my friends are taking her side. They don't even know her! Jinyoung and JB tried to distract me but it was too late. This girl wants a loving brother? Then I'm going to make her work for it because so far, I wish I never met her.