Chapter 15

Miya's Point of View   

RM was rushing through the building trying to get me out. My eyes were puffy and my body felt numb. Before we met, I had scenarios run through my head on how our meeting would go. Not even my worst nightmare came close to reality.

    Mark's voice broke my train of thought but I was too numb to react and I think RM was ignoring him. But he caught up to us grabbing my shoulder. RM reacted and pushed him back but I grabbed his arm to let Mark speak.

    "This is going to sound weird but can you do a pouty face?"

I was really confused but did what he asked. I stuck my bottom lip out a bit and squinted my eyes a little in anger. Like when you tell a kid no.

    "HAHA that face is Jackson's face! I would know since I see him do that face at least three times a day."

    It seems like everyday someone says that Jackson and I have something in common. Why can they see it but not him? I feel like I'm going crazy until Mark lifted my chin to look at him.

    "You have Got7 behind you. He'll come around because no brother ever wants to see their sister hurt. He may not see it but he feels it."

RM shook Mark's hand and started to lead me to the car again. Once I got in Jungkook and Jimin gave me a hug. I never knew how much I missed these until I got one from these boys.

    "You'll always be my noona." Jungkook said.

I hugged him tighter and started to cry again. These boys may not be blood related but they are the best non family members anyone could ask for.

   "And I'll always protect my little brother."