CHAPTER 2

"All of this is not a coincidence"- BTS - DNA  

UNDERCOVER MISSION

Kim Namjoon sat down on his chair and closed his eyes while rubbing his forehead with his fingers.

"Did we find out what was in that bottle?" Kim Seokjin walked in and sat down on the sofa.

"I've seen it before," Jung Hoseok said as he took a swing of his drink, "It's a suicide drug, kills you in less than 5 seconds"

Min Yoongi smirked, "Guess he really didn't want to die in our hands."

"Anyone talked to Taehyung?" Park Jimin asked seriously, "They were quite close-"

"We were all close to him," Hoseok said, "We're a family remember-"

"Family doesn't betray each other," Namjoon finally spoke up.

The gang fell silent.

Namjoon looked up at Hoseok, "Don't think of him as a family...don't think of him at all."

Hoseok nodded slowly.

Namjoon looked back at the rest, "What about Kyungmin? Have we found anyone yet?"

Seokjin sighed, "She's refusing everyone."

"Does that girl ever listen to us?" Jimin shook his head, "She's adamant about having her freedom-"

"Because I'm not a prisoner, I'm your sister!" Kim Kyungmin stood by the door, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Kyung Min," Yoongi sat up, "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough," Kyungmin muttered, "Did you oppas...kill..."

The gang fell silent again.

Kim Kyungmin was the granddaughter of the former Bangtan boss who passed away a couple of years ago. After the death of her only relative, the boys had taken her under their wings until now. She was the only color in their miserable and cold lives, and they would do whatever it took to keep her safe...which recently had got a bit harder. Bangtan was the biggest and most dangerous underground gang in Seoul right now, but being that successful meant more enemies.

The guy who Namjoon had killed earlier had been part of Bangtan but he'd betrayed them and gave another gang private information on the gang's business as well as planning to help them kidnap Kyung Min for blackmailing purposes. Luckily, they were able to stop the guy before any damage was done. Hence, the boys were now determined to have someone with Kyung Min 24/7....but their lovely sister was refusing every single bodyguard they hired for her.

"Did...you?" Kyung Min eyes flickered between her oppas.

Kyung Min knew what the guys were capable of, but  in her innocent heart, she hoped she could change them.

Namjoon stood up finally, "Yes."

Kyung Min sighed in disappointment, "You shouldn't have oppa."

Namjoon looked towards Hoseok and nodded him towards Kyung Min.

"Kim Kyungmin," Hoseok walked to her, "Listen about you having a bodyguard-"

"No!" Kyung Min said bluntly.

Hoseok sighed, "Kyung Min it's important-"

"Then you do it!" Kyung Min shouted angrily at them, "If you want to take away my freedom then all of you have stuck by my side 24/7!!"