Chapter 24

Jungkook's Point of View

    RM told us to go back to the dorms and grab a few things and inform our manager. He also told me that I might need to change. My clothes had Miya's blood on them. I wasn't even thinking when I ran to her and hugged her body. It was limp and I was trying to feel for anything after that. Possibly a pulse or her chest rising from her breathing but nothing.

     I changed my clothes then went to her room. She'd want her stuff animal we bought her as a welcome gift. She said it was her security panda. When I opened the door though I saw pills on the floor.

    "Jin!!!!"

He came running and saw what I was seeing. He picked up the bottle and started to call RM. I wish we didn't leave her alone today. She would then be alive. Suga came up and hugged me.

    "Come on Jungkook. You don't need to see this."

    "No. I have to grab her panda for when she wakes up."

I walked in and it felt so cold. She has to live. She was just a lost girl looking for her family. Well we are her family now and we can't lose a member when we barely even had her.

    We then headed back to the hospital. It definitely filled up with her parents and all of Got7 there now. I looked at RM in the corner. I caught tears rolling down his face but his face didn't show any emotion. No one did ask how RM has been doing. He was the first one that met her, he's the one that offered her a place.

   "Namjoon....how you holding up?"

He put up a front trying to keep it together but I think he's at his end because his legs gave out and he started to cry. I wrapped my arms around him because I'm scared too. We all are.