Chapter 25

Jackson's Point of View

    She's been in surgery for hours still no update. I've been pacing back and forth in the waiting room since I got to the hospital. When my mom arrived she couldn't hold herself up hearing what happened from BTS. My dad went crazy on the receptionist demanding answers. She just told him how someone will come out soon and give us an update. That was 3 hours ago! I told BTS they could leave if they needed to. But RM said how they all would stay. They were just as worried as my parents.

    My legs started to go numb and I took a seat next to JB. He patted my back because I started to cry. I was a horrible person. I couldn't be the big brother Miya wanted. If she lives...no she'll live. And when I see her, I'll be the picture perfect brother she wanted. My brothers will also be her brothers. She'll get her family back.

    "Shh. It's ok Jackson. You can cry. You don't need to act tough all the time. This is one of those moments where you can let go." JB said.

    A doctor finally came out. He looked exhausted and sad. My mother ran to him.

    "Please tell me my daughter is all right!"

I stood next to my mom holding my breath. Seconds past where he didn't say anything. I think my heart is about to stop.

    "SAY SOMETHING!"

I was starting to lose it.

     "She's in a coma Mr. and Mrs. Wang. She had internal bleeding that we stopped and broke her arm and hand. We're thinking she must have landed on her head too because there was severe swelling. So we'll be monitoring her."

     "She'll wake up though...right?" I asked.

    "The brain is a tricky thing sir. Only She can pull herself out of this."

He didn't really asnswer my question but I was content for now. She wasn't dead. So I'll take that for now.

    "Can we see her?" My dad asked.

    "Yes but I must prepare you that you'll see a lot of wires, tubes and monitors around her. So just...prepare yourself." The doctor said.

    My parents went first while I fell back in a chair. RM seemed to have done the same. Jungkook came up to me wiping his eyes.

    "May I see my noon- I mean Miya Jackson?"

     "She's your noona Jungkook and go ahead. All you guys can. She would love knowing you guys were here."

My band mates stayed behind with me till I was ready to see her.

    "I don't know if I can see her hyungs. She's still alive in my head. Mad at me but alive. If I go in there then..."

    "You're not alone Jackson. We're all here for you. You're not alone. When you're ready, we'll go in with you." JB said.

I hugged them because without them, I'd be a mess.