Mine Forever

By: catheriene

"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock.

"Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily.

"What? I... but..he... "

"Is he your boyfriend?

Or

Did he pay you to be with him?"

He asked this annoyedly by interupting me. But hearing those words coming out from his mouth made me loose my temper.

I went nearer to him and slapped him across his face.

"How could you say like that?

I am not like other bimbo's who are dying to do anything for money. I certainely don't need to explain to you anything and i don't wish to work with you anymore.

Goodbye Mr. Pearce."

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Alexander Pearce is the CEO of leading multi national company- The Pearce Industries. He is the most eligible bachelor in the New York city.

While Scarlet Reeves is just a simple girl from a small town of Ohio, who just recently shifted to New York with her best friend Taylor Hope to pursue a descent job and improve her way of living life peacefully.

Little did she knew her destiny has something else written for her rather than living peacefully. She got an opportunity to work with Alexander as his Personal Assistant and that would be a hell of a ride for her.

He is possesive, highly develish,stubbornly handsome and a greek god.

With so much of qualities in him will she really be able to handle this hell of a Ceo? Or is there a possibibility that this Possesive Ceo will be her's forever?

What do you all think?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/70523143-mine-forever-completed