Dark Depths

Levi pov-
As I woke up I found myself chained to the wall in only my boxers. I was terrified as to what would happen to me. I knew that zalgo was never a demon to mess with.
"I see you finally woke up" My head darted around to find out where the voice was coming from.
"S-show yourself demon!" I called out with a shaky voice. I didnt feel easy And soon enough I felt his breath on my neck.
"Im going to have loads of fun with you" hé chuckled in my ear.

Readers pov-

I paced the floor Thinking on how we could save Levi. Hé was my youngest And i couldnt loose him. Toby came up behind me hugging my back And kissed my neck.
"Calm down y/n. You need to calm down and don't over think things. Levi is strong And knows how to act around him."
You looked into tobys eyes with fear And Worry. "But what if hé kills Levi. I cant loose my baby"
Toby shut me up by kissing me to keep me from speaking anymore.
"Lets go take your mind off of this." Toby whispered in my ear And led me to our room.

Ok guys im stopping here cause im going to do something for the next chapter. But after that one im going probably leave it at that OR continue it in a later time. Im going to be working on my next big book And i hope you guys love it. Once i have 100 fans ill release it.