Chapter 11

§
Chapter 11
40 ways to die
§

(I wrote over 3000 words which is twice as much as i usually write since i took so long to update with promises of updating days ago so i just have one thing to say before the chapter starts:
Secure your wigs and edges )

October 15, 2015

My head was POUNDING. There was no way i wouldve made it to class today, for one i was extremely hungover and for 2 it was 3 o clock.

Afraid to move i listen to everything going on around me and i hear the shooting of eriks video game and loud music playing.

After the last song i groan getting out the bed slide on a pair of black nike shorts knee high socks and a white tshirt before i wrap my blanket around my shoulders walking into the living room.

"Good morning dancehall princess i see your finally up" he says with a smirk but i roll my eyes at him annoyed that he was so cheery. I open the cabinets and begin making myself a cup of hot tea when i notice he's still smirking. He was dressed in grey sweatpants and a tight black shirt that hugged his muscles the headset on for his game and some silver chain on his neck that dipped inside his shirt.

Once the water boiled i stirred it up in the cup with sugar and the tea bag taking a sip until sex therapy by robin thicke came on. Lowering the cup from my lips i notice erik still has a smirk on his face and at this point im getting suspicios. He never plays music while playing the game because its a distraction and when he does its from underground artist, kendrick lamar, j.cole and on occasion drake.

"Whats up with this music, id rather not hear your sex playlist" i tell him taking another sip yet instead of a smirk he lets out a chuckle the gold in his mouth shining brighter then ever.

"Are you sure about that?" He ask and i send a confused look his way stirring my tea up again the grin on his face was to..smug like he knew something i didnt. Rubbing my head little bits and pieces of last night resurface of me dancing all over the club, sometimes with a guy behind me and eventually on the bar.

"Did i do something last night? Please tell me i didnt" i groan wrapping my blanket tighter around me. Im almost 100% positive i did, my brain wasnt working at its full potential right now so i couldnt remember exactly what happened.

"Yeah you did alot last night but luca texted me and said theres some diner he wants all of us to go to so go get dressed" he tells me turning his attention back to the game grazing his tounge over his bottom lip.

Sitting at the booth with our group of 4 i look over the menu again with my head rested on the table when the waitress comes over and ask what would we like to drink.