34- "One of our own"

"I did." Said Selene's voice in my head, and I chuckled out loud, Demitrey smiled and said "what?"
And I shook my head and said " nothing. Everything is just perfect."

*Third Person's pnt. Of view*

Life after that was pretty much easier.

Demitrey asked Adelina on a date, in which they spent hours talking while walking and at times sitting on the beach.

Demitrey told her of all his adventures growing up, and Adelina finally opened up about what took place in her pack when she was growing up.

Some tears were shed, along with exchanged laughter.

That day, the young couple finally destroyed the heavy walls that guarded their hearts, and finally allowed the other in.

Their wolves were beaming with happiness that their humans were finally happy together, and Selene smiled down at the young leaders.

Demitrey and Adelina learned that opening up to each other helped them to trust one another, and fall deeper in love everyday.

Aunty Diana retired, and the clinic became under Adelina's supervision.

Adelina fit in with the pack so well, they became her family.

Demitrey became the mate she always dreamed of, he never failed to show how much he loves and cares for her, and she tried to be the best Luna and mate she could be.

Adelina became Demitrey's rock, she was his everything. He consulted with her on every decision, and he made sure to never keep anything from her, unless it was a surprise.

Aden and Trey continuously had playtime, as well as Demitrey and Adelina.

James and Anila were happily working things out, and the new members of the pack fit in well with everyone else.

Kade and Cilia were counting the months and days before they welcomed their offspring into the world.

Everything was perfect.

A few months later, everything became even better.

Adelina sat frozen as her eyes stared in disbelief at the object she currently held in her hands.

She wasn't sure how to feel about this, and she sure as heck wasn't sure how she was going tell Demitrey.

She smiled in absolute wonder.

But her happiness was short lived for Ciloa's voice rang through her head "Adelina! I'm having contractions and my water broke! The baby's coming!"

The second Cilia's voice rang through her ears, Adelina grabbed her bag, sliding every thing she would need in there, and made sure her surprise was tucked in her purse, then she made her way to the clinic.

As she got there, the pack doctor and the nurses already had Cilia ready to go.

She was squeezing the life out of Kade's hand, while Anila tried her best to keep her calm with the breathing excersises.

Cilia was strong enough to go through the natural birth process, and Cilia and Kade welcomed a handsome baby boy into the world.

While Cilia held her baby, and everyone surrounded her, Demitrey snaked his arms around Adelina, and kissed her cheek as he said softly "What do you think if we try for one of our own?"

The surprise that crossed Adelina's face was unmistakable.

She felt her face heat up, as her lips parted, and her cheeks brightened with a smile.

"We don't have to try any more." Replied Adelina, her cheeks burning, as she pulled out the pregnancy test from her purse, and handing it to Demitrey.

His eyes were as wide as saucers, and Adelina wasn't sure whether that was a good sign or not.

Maybe it was too soon?

Then, he broke into a large smile, picked her up, spun her around, and kissed her lovingly, then he looked into her eyes as he said "thank you. I love you."

Cilia, Kade, James, Anila and Aunty D beamed at the couple.

"Congrats man! We're both gonna be dads!" Said Kade to Demitrey, as they shared a man hug.
"Yeah, I thought you left me behind for a second there bro." Replied Demitrey, as he chuckled.
"Nah, never. We're in this together." Replied Kade as he moved over and kissed Cilia and their son Joseph on the head.

"Yeah, together." Confirmed Demitrey as he pulled Adelina in for a loving kiss.

And as cliché as it may sound, they lived happily ever after.

The end!

______________________________________

Hey guys!

Author's Note coming up next!