18| the rude girl

Asanda | Colton

⚠️Warning! Use of colourful language ahead
••••••••••••••••••

1:32 pm

"This is the suicide hotline, where we try to convince you not to kill yourself. What can I assist you with?"

"Okay. So what's up with you?"

"Nothing"

"It doesn't seem like nothing"

"Its nothing. Drop it Colton"

"You know what my mom always told me?"

"I wouldn't know because she isn't my mom"

"... Ouch... anyway she told me that it isn't good to bottle up your feelings, sooner or later. You're gonna combust and explode"

"And the reason for your irrelevant speech is?"

"You're being very nasty Asanda. Even nastier than you usually are"

"I'm usually nasty? Thank you that you see me that way"

"See what I mean? What's wrong baby girl? You know it isn't good to keep your feelings locked up. You could end up hurting yourself and other people around you"

"I'm fine"

"That's the universal answer for all women around the world when in reality they are totally the opposite"

"I'm really not in the mood of your philosophical bullshit right now"

"Philosophical bullshit? Something is really wrong then. Why won't you tell me?"

"Because you're a stranger and its none of your business"

"I'm not going to fall for the stranger excuse anymore. You need a friend and I'm offering you one"

"Friend? Get off your high horse Colton. I'm not your friend and I never will be, you're just someone who I pass time with in this drabby and melancholy place"

"... You don't mean that"

"You bet your ass I am. Why do you think I always come up with the same excuse of us not knowing each other everytime you ask for my number? Why do you think you hardly know me either than my favorite color. Its because I think of you as a stranger Colton and you are dumb enough to think that we could be more than that"

"...I... Asanda..."

"What? Are you going to go cry to your mommy? Or give me more of your philosophical bullshit?"

"..."

"Is that nasty enough for you or do you want me to become nastier? ...hm? Like I usually am?"

"...I...I'll... Goodbye Asanda"

*dial tone*

Written: 17 March 2018Published: 07 April 2019

Published: 07 April 2019

---377 Words---