19| the regret

MESSAGE
3:30PM

Asa:
😭
Read 3:31pm

Carly:
Asanda..
What's wrong?
Read 3:31pm

Asa:
SOS Carly. You need to come over now.
Read 3:32pm

Carly:
I can't, I have a lecture in thirty minutes.
You're freaking me out here Asanda what's wrong?
You never call an SOS unless you're super duper in trouble
Read 3: 33pm

Asa:
I've messed up again Carly and its all my fault.
Again😢
Read 3:34 pm

Carly:
ASANDA!!
JUST TELL ME DAMMIT!
YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT!
Read 3: 34pm

Asa:
I can't tell you without seeing you Carly. What time does your lecture finish?
Read 3:34pm

Carly:
I don't know
It usually takes an hour max.
You're scaring me Asa.
You never call me Carly more than twice unless... You spoke to Jamie
Read 3:35pm

Asa:
That and more.
Read 3:36pm

Carly:
This is seriously some
scary crap. You talked to
Jamie and I'm sure you had
a mini freakout.
Read 3:37pm

Asa:
I did and I also did something
even more terrible.
Read 3:37pm

Carly:
What could be even more
terrible than you talking to
Jamie?... you know what?
Don't answer that, I'm coming
over right now
Read 3: 39pm

Asa:
NO!
Don't you dare do that Reeds!
You've got a lecture to go to in a few minutes
Read 3:40pm

Carly:
I can easily catch up on the
work Asa.
Besides its only one class.
You're more important,
I bet you're freaking out right
now.
Read 3:41pm

Asa:
Carly I love you but I can handle a small panic attack. Go to your class its starting soon.
I'll be fine.
We'll talk when you get here.
Read 3: 45pm

Carly:
Are you sure?
Read 3:45pm

Asa:
Crystal. I'll talk to you when you get here I promise.
Read 3:46pm

Carly:
Okay. I'll see you in a few
Read 3:46pm

Asa:
See you❤
Read 3:47pm

Carly:

Read 3:47pm

■■■

Dear Diary

I messed up again. Like I always do. I wonder why everything that seems to be in contact with me always gets broken or taken away from me. Its like I'm a magnet for trouble and I don't like it at all.

Sometimes I wonder why Carly stayed after all I did and all that has been done to me. She's a great friend, Carly she is. She's the best actually and I don't know what I would do without her support. I'd be even more messed up then I am already I guess and I'm thankful I have her so damn thankful.

I was so rude to Chicken earlier today, no not even rude, I was mean and downright hurtful to him. I don't know why I said all of those things to him though because I didn't mean any of it.

I guess its the frustration of Jamie barging into my apartment today forcing me to talk to him when I clearly didn't want to but that does not mean that it was right of me to release my frustration on poor chicken who has no clue what is going on in my messed up life.

I hate everything. Everything that has happened to me to force me to become the person I am today. I hate my dad's side of the family for treating me like scum. I hate my dad for not doing anything about it and I kind of hate my mom for not doing enough even if it isn't her fault.

I just hated it until Chicken came in like a breath of fresh air and suddenly he made coming to work a bit more bearable despite never meeting him, he made me laugh a bit harder and smile a bit more with his eccentric personality and now I ruined things again like I always do.

I probably ruined my chances of ever talking to him again because the only way of communicating with him is through the hotline and the things I've said to him probably made him run for the heels and I know if I was him I would totally do the same thing.

Anyway my hand is getting cramped so I'm gonna sign off soon because Carly as like, ten minutes before she arrives so I'm gonna vent to her my problems like I always do and hope she can help even though its pretty impossible.

Please tell me what you think of the story so far?

Written: 18 March 2018
Published: 29 April 2019

---759 Words---