20| the black friday prank

Asanda | Carly••••••••••••••••••••••••5: 03pm

Asanda | Carly
••••••••••••••••••••••••
5: 03pm

"I'm here. Tell me everything"

"Hello to you too Reeds"

"Don't start that crap with me Asanda. You texted me with an SOS and for the entire lecture I couldn't concentrate because I was worried about you"

"I'm sorry Reeds. For putting everything your shoulders"

"Don't be and you're not putting everything on my shoulders. I'm being supportive"

"Well thank you for being supportive"

"Anytime... what did Jamie talk to you about? I assume this wasn't a friendly conversation"

"If you count us screaming our lungs out then yeah... it was pretty friendly"

"What happened?"

"Well. After my classes for the day ended, I came home to freshen up for work--"

"Get to the point Asa"

"Shut up or I'm not telling you all"

"Carry on"

"Anyway so while I was putting on my shoes, I heard a knock so me thinking it was you and that you came early I said come in. And in comes in Jamie--"

"What happens next?"

"I was getting there"

"Right"

"Obviously I'm surprised to him since I haven't seen him in three years--"

"Obviously"

"Reeds I swear--"

"I won't interrupt I promise!"

"You just did!"

"Well... I won't do it again. Just carry on with the story"

"I'm like why the hell are you here? And he's like he's here to apologize and I'm like I don't want to talk to you and much less want your forgiveness and he's like to me well what do you want? I'm like get out of my apartment and he refuses which makes me angry and brings up all those bad memories..."

"I'm sorry, its my fault for talking to him in the first place"

"Let me just finish Carly"

"Okay"

"Anyway we start arguing loudly if I might add and he..."

"He didn't"

"He did"

"That fricken bastard! $#&*##$!!! Just when I thought he changed. I'm so sorry Asa. Its all my fault"

"...Its not your fault Carly"

"It is and I feel horrible for it. I'm the one who introduced him to you, I'm the one who talked him into--"

"Stop right there Reeds. Its not my fault, its not your fault. Its his fault for being a soulless bastard okay?"

"..."

"OKAY?"

"Okay. I'm the one whole supposed to comfort you, not the other way around"

"You do everything for me Carly. Let me do something for you as well"

"..."

"..."

"I'm fine now. You said you did something even more horrible than giving me sole less shoes during black friday and that was pretty terrible"

"Okay. You have to admit that was pretty funny"

"It wasn't funny at all. I was looking for those shoes for ages only to find them sole less"

"That was my revenge for dying my hair pink at April 1st"

"It was a prank"

"I've got afro hair Reeds if you didn't realize. That shi-- crap is pretty hard to get out of my hair"

"I think your hair was pretty when it was pink"

"Sure it was. Say it again or you'll end up with red eyebrows in the morning"

"Okay sheesh, I won't. So what was the terrible thing you did?"

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yeah, everything that involves your life I'd wanna know"

"Really? Everything?"

"Don't be disgusting Asa you know what I mean now spit it out"

"Well it started after I got to work..."

Written: 18 March 2018Published: 29 April 2019

Published: 29 April 2019

---574 Words---