Chapter 14

Yoongi ran as fast as his feet allowed him

Yoongi ran as fast as his feet allowed him. He didn't stop and just continued running with an exact location to go to.

His legs paused when he heard a car horned at him. He looked at the driver who reeled the window down.

"Going to the Mins, Doctor?"

"Do you have any business there, Officer?"

"Kind of? Need a lift?"

Jungkook grinned and gestured him to get in the car. Yoongi didn't want to but he was already tired so he went in. Also, car would bring him there way quicker than his legs.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi barged into the room. Bodyguards were shocked to see their young master stepping his foot inside the residence. They exchanged their looks when Yoongi stood before them.

"Where is he?"

"We can't tell you, sir."

Yoongi grabbed the collar and his right eye glowed green.

"I'm not here to chitchat! Now, tell me where he is if you don't want your head chopped."

Jungkook whistled at his friend who turned to glare at him. He chuckled nervously and raised his hands up to show that he would stop as he knew that his head would be the one chopped off instead.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The door was slammed open and everyone inside turned their heads to the doorway. Yoongi's eyes scanned the room and soon landed on Jimin who was in a half-conscious state.

Yoongi ran towards Jimin and held him in his arms just as Jimin fainted.

A sigh left past Min's mouth as he saw his son raging with anger.

"What brought you here, Yoongi?"

"You promised that you wouldn't touch him."

"I didn't," He chuckled, "I was having a nice talk with him."

"With that gun in your hand?! I bet you've shot him a couple of times."

"So? You want him back?"

Yoongi clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. He knew his father was testing him and he knew very well that Min wanted something from him.

"What do you want?"

"Now, you are talking."

Min passed his gun to his man and snapped his finger. Another one of his man handed Min a file.

Min took out a paper from the file and gave it to Yoongi.

"What's this?"

"A contract."