Chapter forty six

"Vanessa!" I called as I looked around for my chapstick.

"What?" She yelled from downstairs.

"Have you seen my chapstick. My room chapstick not my living room chapstick?" I huffed as I opened and closed the drawers but not finding the burts bees tube.

"Yeah, I accidentally took it in your car. I'll get it in a minute." I groaned and dropped onto the bed.

I hated when my car chapstick got mixed up with my room chapstick because then I'd have to use my living room chapstick while in my room. It's just gonna be a big mess.

"Hey you ready?" Dana asked as she stood in my doorway. I nodded and stood up. We were promoting our album at Ellen's today and three other radio shows then we were doing an album cover signing which I couldn't wait for.

"Yeah, are the girls downstairs?" She nodded and followed me to the living room. "Why is my house always the meet up spot? Why cant it be yours." I asked her as she grabbed her laptop off of the coffee table.

"Because I live in downtown LA and you live in Beverly Hills. You're literally in the middle of everything." I smacked my lips and grabbed a water bottle.

"Still you always eat up my f-" I was shoved harshly against the counter before I could finish my sentence. V stood in front of me angrily, literally shaking as she stared me down. "What did I do?" I questioned, low-key scared.

"What is this, Y/n?" She held up a crumbled paper as she closed her eyes and tried to slow her breathing. "And don't fucking lie to me. You have another kid?"

My eyes widened at her words. The paper on my windshield yesterday, I never read it or took it out with me. I cursed under my breath before trying to take her hands.

"No listen, okay? It was just Taylor being Taylor-"

"There's a DNA test Y/n and you still wanna lie! Ok." She yelled before shoving the paper against my chest and running up the stairs.

I looked down and read it for myself.

The DNA test is in the envelope Y/n, come to this address when you decide to be an adult and own up to your shit (1432 Sunset Blvd)  -Taylor

"In that moment Y/n knew...she done fucked up." Viv said in a deep voice from her spot besides Dana.

I slammed the paper on the counter and leaned my head on my clapsed hands.

"Man fuck. I can't be twenty with three kids, all in the same damn year." I shook my head as I heard rushed feet down the stairs.

"Nes, don't leave..." I heard Ellie mutter from the living room. I snapped my head up and rushed to the front door as Vanessa swung it open.

"So you're just gonna leave?" I questioned as she slung an overnight bag over her shoulder.

"How long have you known about the baby?" I bit my lip before taking a step back. "How. Long." She punctured as her eyes darkened with her glare.

"Taylor came two weeks ago but I didn't believe her-"

"Two weeks. Two fucking weeks Y/n?" She scoffed and reopened the door. "You obviously don't mind keeping big ass secrets so I'm just going to let you figure out your baby mama drama shit while I stay with my brother for a while."

"No, you're not leaving." I grabbed her bag and tossed it behind me. "You want to get married right? Then we have to learn to not run from shit but deal with it." She clenched her jaw and pushed me roughly.

"Married? Also when people want to get married they don't hide a possible child, don't you think?" I took a step back as she jabbed her finger into my chest. "People who want to get married tell they significant other if they get news as big as this." I clenched my jaw as she jabbed me again. "They also dont lie." I quickly grabbed her hand before she could push me again and pressed her against the wall.