3.3

I woke up the next morning with the feeling of Ashton's arms wrapped around me, unlike the first time we did this. I quietly rolled over and opened my eyes, looking up at Ashton to see that he was still fast asleep, his lips parted open just a little as he slowly breathed in and out.

"Ash," I whispered, poking him in the chest. My head was resting there, so I turned and pressed a quick kiss to it, just because.

"Murph, go back to sleep." Ashton whispered, feeling around under the covers. He finally found my hand and laced our fingers together, dragging my closer to him.

"Ash," I whined, a small pout making it's way onto my lips. I kissed his chest again, more than once, and Ashton squirmed around from his place under me.

"Stop." Ashton mumbled, his lips breaking into a smile. He kept his eyes closed, though I didn't think that there was any chance of him getting back to sleep.

"Good morning." I whispered, giving his hand a squeeze.

"Good morning, Murphy." Ashton chuckled, and finally opened his eyes. He leaned in quickly and left a short kiss on my lips, smiling as he pulled away.

"Good morning." Another voice said, and for a second I thought the whole world stopped turning.

I sat up a little, just enough to see my mother standing at the end of my bed, watching Ashton and I. Ashton sat up as well, but then quickly laid back down again and covered his face with the sheets, like that was going to help either of us.

"Mom! Get out!" I yelled, just as a first instinct. I wasn't really sure how I was supposed to explain that I had let a boy climb in throw my window last night, much less the fact that I had sex with the boy that climbed through my window.

"Danielle, where in the world did you get the idea that doing something like this was okay?" My mom asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I don't - "

"I told you that I didn't want you to see Ashton anymore, and you completely ignored that." She cut me off, not letting me explain myself. Well, not that I actually could explain myself, I really had no way to make these things better.

I pulled the sheets up over myself as I sat up, because Ashton and I were literally naked and my mom was deciding to question me about just everything right this second.

"I trusted you to make the right decision with this but obviously you didn't, considering that I came in to wake you up and found you two lying naked in bed." My mom scoffed, and she really wasn't making herself sound good. She sounded crazy.

"You're insane, you can't just walk into my room whenever you please! Do you even believe in privacy?" I shouted, because that was the main thing that I was upset about. I accepted the fact that my mom hated Ashton and my relationship with him, but she had no right to be so nosy and barge into my room without asking.

"I came in to see why you hadn't gotten out of bed yet, and now I know why." She said harshly, nodding towards Ashton, who was still hiding under the covers.

"Can't you mind your own business? I'm almost 18, Mom, you don't need to come check on me while I sleep anymore!" I yelled, growing more and more frustrated with every word she said.

"I would have an easier time minding my own business if I actually trusted you, Danielle. And clearly I can't, because when I give you a little freedom you go and do things like this." My mom rolled her eyes, this she couldn't even say the word sex. I don't blame her, I'm pretty sure the last time she had it was the night I was conceived.