Chapter 27

JB's Point of View

  I remember getting that phone call and my heart stopping. Miya was in an accident. RM was telling me what he saw but I wasn't even listening. He barely got the name of the hospital before I hung up on him. I remember yelling at Jinyoung to just keep calling Jackson while I was rushing everyone to get to the company car. BamBam was trying to calm me down to figure out what was happening but if I stopped, my heart would stop too. Miya was important to me and ever since Jackson opened up to us I started to ignore her. She even texted me a few times but Jackson needed us.

    Her last text read

"Did I do something wrong?"

I read that text over and over while in the waiting room. I wish I said something then. Jackson finally got up breaking me out of my trance. We all walked in the room to see so many machines. I actually heard Jackson gasp seeing her. Mark held him up just in case but frankly, we were all shocked. It took a but till he walked towards his parents near Miya. He didn't say much but his eyes said enough.

    BTS left to let us have our moment with Miya. She was so fragile and beat up. BamBam put and arm around me while I was gently stroking her exposed fingertips. I just needed to touch her. To tell myself that she was ok.

    "We need you Miya. Keep fighting to live for us...please."

I completely fell apart. Jackson looked at me weirdly. Probably wondering why I was acting the way I was. But now wasn't the time to tell him why. I was too worried about this wonderful girl who might not wake up.