14. Survivor

[Unedited]

Rebekah's p.o.v

"Rebekah, what did you do?" Nik demanded.

"I made the Bennett witch angry, she then refused to help find Tori." I told my brother guiltily.

He lunged at me and pinned me against the wall. He held a dagger to my chest.

"How are we supposed to find Tori now?" He shouted.

Suddenly there was a knocking at the door.

Kol stared at us before walking towards the door and opening it.

"Finally! How long does it take to open a damn door?" Caroline huffed, stepping into the house.

Elijah and Finn walked into the hallway where we were all stood.

"Okay, I need to talk to you guys." Caroline said seriously.

Nik moved away from me.

"What is it Caroline?" I asked.

"I know how Bonnie won't help now," she raised an eyebrow at me, "but we can look for Tori ourselves right."

"Where would we start looking?" Kol asked.

"I have an idea, Klaus, remember that house Stefan hid your family, while they were in coffins?" Caroline asked.

He nodded.

"Katherine had a connection with Emily Bennett right? Well Emily was killed there, so I was thinking that's where Katherine would be keeping Tori." Caroline finished, breathless.

"Caroline you genius. I could kiss you." Nik stated.

Caroline blushed.

"Why would you help? Tori wasn't exactly kind to you." Elijah questioned curiously.

"I have my reasons." She replied staring at Nik.

I smirked mischievously, knowing exactly why she was helping us.

"Okay let's go." Kol said, slipping his shoes on.

We all agreed. On our way Nik called Stefan and Damon to meet us there.

***

Tori's p.o.v

I wouldn't wish that sort of pain on my worst enemy.

Actually forget that, Katherine is my worst enemy.

Alex hadn't hurt me, apart from opening the wooden flap letting in sunlight, in any way since I was there. Just tying vervain cloths around my mouth.

I had burn marks over my body and I was as white as a ghost. I could feel the strength leave my body every time a wooden stake was jabbed into my stomach.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked Katherine.

"Alex still loves you." she stated glaring at me.

"He didn't love me to begin with though." I whispered, the pain in my throat still present.

"You're so blind," She said, shaking her head, "He loves you and wants you back."

"And that concerns you how?" I asked, a little too rudely. So rudely that it could've resulted in my death.

She didn't hurt me, she just looked down.

I gasped. "You love him!" I commented, shocked beyond belief.

"Keep your voice down!" she growled.

We stayed quiet for a while.

"He doesn't love me. I mean, he may care about me, since we almost got married, but he doesn't love me." I finally said.

She nodded.

Suddenly the door slammed open and Alex walked in.

"Katherine, we've got company." he said.

"Okay, do you know what,Tori, I wont kill you," she sent Alex through a hatch in the floor, im guessing an escape route, "Now if you'll excuse me, ive got to get out of here." She whooshed away, through the hatch in the floor.

The door of the room was kicked to the floor. Damon and Klaus emerged through it.

"Oh My God Tori! You look awful!" Damon said at the same time Klaus said, "Tori, thank god she didnt kill you."

They didnt find Katherine and Alex, but I have a feeling they eventually will. Although Klaus has never actually caught katherine after she ran from him all those years ago.

"Im a survivor." I whispered, with a small smile on my face.

There is probably mistakes, im sorry. I hope you like it, and dont worry (spoiler alert) thats not the end of Alex and Katherine. um I don't know what else to say

- Kelly :)