Chapter 8 - What Have I Done (Edited)

Rose POV:
I sighed when I closed the door to my house, I leaned on it thinking of my horrible day. Today was the second day of school and it was terrible. I know my dad was working very hard, since he leaves early in the morning and comes back home late at night. It would be like that everyday now except for the weekends, but he still has to work yet not that many hours. 

Those bullies just wouldn't leave me alone. Especially Jason. I mean I haven't  done anything wrong to him yet he keep making fun of me and bullying me. The weird thing was that whenever his other friends tried to join in, he either give them a death glare or punch them, right in front of everyone. Like really punch them. As if his saying I am the only one who will make her life miserable. Seriously what's wrong with him? Today he threw my books on the ground, said some hurtful words and made the whole class laugh at me as if I was a walking joke.

The teachers didn't even bother  telling him anything to make him stop. They look already scared from him. Was that the way I was going to spent it here?!

I slowly walked to my room and immediately sprawled on my bed and closed my eyes enjoying the peacefulness until flashbacks of what happened today crossed my line of vision.

Flashbacks:
"Hey stupid,"
I turned around to see Jason walking towards me with his friends behind him.

He flipped the books out of my hand to the ground before I got the chance to walk away. I gave him a confused look while he evilly smirked at me. Diana was right next beside me helping me with my books while glaring at her brother.

                     ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.

It was the end of the second period and I was at the hall in front of my locker, when Luke, Ed and Jason walked by.

"Sup dirt face, "Jason commented. I just ignored him and continued what I was doing.

"Seriously what happened to you this morning? Where you hit by a truck or something? "He chucked with his friends and walked away.

Out of nowhere, Luke pushed me to the locker and I gasped out loud at the sudden action. He gripped my hips and I felt his hot breath on my ear, I also felt his front in contact with my back which made me blush. "You smell really nice today, "

He turned his head the slightest bit to sniff my hair. I got super uncomfortable that I tried to squirm my way out, but he tightened his hold on my hips making me wince from pain. He was suddenly pushed away from me really hard that when he hit the lockers it left a big dent on the surface.  Jason punched him on his nose that started to bleed after. Without any words or eye contact he grabbed Luke from his upper arm and dragged him to his previous destination. 

                     ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.

It was PE class and the coach told us to run around the field. I was running and noticed the familiar faces running few feets away from me. I tried to be as far away as possible by jogging away from the groups. Jason's eyes were on me the whole time, following every step I take.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice I got too far away where the ground was unsteady and was filled with rocks, pebbles and pointy sticks. I heard the coach calling for me to come closer, but when I was about to turn  around, I tripped and lost my balance. I closed my eyes getting ready for the pain that was going to errupt the minute I hit the ground. My eyes flew open, however, when I felt muscular arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me up before I could reach the ground.

I was softly placed on the ground and the arms were unfolded once I got my footing on point. I turned around only to be faced with Jason's sweaty back running back to his friends. I frowned thinking how could he get here so fast? And why would he save me from the—not so deadly but painful—fall?

End of flashbacks.

~. ~. ~. ~. ~.
A/N
Very short chapter, but honestly it was fun to write. Hope it was fun to read too😁

Also did I mention HOW EXCITED I AM to finally reach 100k reads 😭😭😍😍😍
Thank u thank u thank u
I couldn't be more happier I didn't think I could go this far 😭😭😭

Thanks to everyone who voted, commented, added the story to their reading list/library, followed me... Hell thank u if you even looked at it really😂 and I know there are silent readers *cough*like me sometimes *cough* thank u too. ❤
Thanks for being patient with me I- I - I.. I can't 😭 I am sorry

Love you all💖