Did I Say That Out Loud?

Nick's POV

Ainsley: "Nick come on we are going to be late."

Nick: "What's so special about this place anyway? You just literally turned up on my door step with a ticket to some event I've never heard of and just expected me to follow you, Literally you fucking walked away from me."

Ainsley: "Well yeah because I knew you would come. Oh don't be like that it will be fun."

Nick: "We have been standing in this line for over an hour now, I doubt this is for a simple movie."

Ainsley had dragged me out to the Cinema here in Ipswich, It bothered me that she never told me what we were seeing, What we were doing here, I don't even know if I'm going to enjoy it.

Ainsley: "When have I ever let you down before?"

Nick: "Well..."

Ainsley: "Don't answer that."

All I could do was roll my eyes, Ainsley is one of my best friends from school, Well I say from school, She was two years below me and we just kept in contact even when I had finished and began my studies. And now with me being 22 and in my third year, Ainsley turning 20 just the other day, I could only assume this was a birthday present.

Nick: "So what's the movie like?"

Ainsley: "Huh? Movie?"

Nick: "Yes the movie, You know the thing that you usually watch when you are at the cinema, A movie..."

Ainsley: "Oh this isn't a movie."

Nick: "For fuck sake Ains I would have expected at least some answer of what we are doing."

Ainsley: "Just trust me OK?"

Nick: "That's slowly getting harder and harder to do."

While standing with her holding onto my ticket, I could hear the young people around me giggling and laughing to themselves while we all waited. Maybe this is one of those teen drama movies and the actor is here as well for promotions, I couldn't honestly care less right now, She knows I'm not into Romance or Drama films. I like my films like I like my women, And I don't like women.

Ainsley: "Nick?"

Nick: "What Ains?"

I saw where she was pointing to see a tall, Blonde haired man who looked like he kept himself relatively in shape, He had a natural aura of cockiness about him but he seemed like, from the way he walked right now, He was just as nervous as anyone else here.

Nick: "Oh fuck he's hot."

I saw the boy turn to look immediately in my direction, Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't exactly conventionally attractive, I wasn't attractive at all to most people. Being a heavier guy I got away with it by being 6 feet 2 though, My height made up for my lack of physical ability as my body, whole still having an easy belly, Was proportioned well enough to where it looked like I was fit... Fun fact, Holy fuck I was not.

Nick: "Shit did I say that out loud?"

????: "Yes you did, Not bad."

Nick: "You're not too bad yourself handsome."

Ainsley: "How do you do that so easily?"

Nick: "What? I like to think I'm as charming and charismatic as an Orange."

????: "Pretty damn good looking orange."

Nick: "You sir will need to buy dinner first before anything else."