[08]

Mirae run away to the ground floor and Mirae also bring the container that Winwin had given her before but it's empty already.

"Here,I return it."Mirae said while give the container to Winwin.

"Gomawoyo."Winwin short reply.

"Emm...so do you have planning for today?"Winwin asking while untied the rope from his waist.

Mirae shake her head."No,why?"

Winwin just want to open his mouth to say something but the sentences from Mirae's mouth flowing out more faster.

"Wait,wait.I just remember that today I want to meet my aunt."said Mirae.

"Eo,alright.I'm just thinking that I want to take you out for today but since you want to meet your aunt,I will just cancel it.Maybe,next time I will get the chance."Winwin said while rubbing his neck.

"Mianhaeyo,Winwin-ah."

"Gwaenchana.But...I will drive you to meet your aunt."The giggling Winwin said.

"But I don't have car."Mirae said while raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah,I know.I will drive my car and for your information,from now...I will be your bodyguard."Winwin said with his usually smile.

"Mwo?Bodyguard?"

Winwin just nodded.

___________________________________________

After changing his outfits,Winwin drive Mirae to Incheon where she will meet her aunt.

When they arrive,Winwin said that he just want to wait at the outside of the restaurant and Mirae walk inside.

Mirae walk and walk untill she saw her aunt...and beside her,there's a guy that Mirae probably know.

"Aunt Lee..."Mirae called her.

Mingyu POV*

I sit beside Aunt Lee.We are at the fancy restaurant in Incheon.Guess who I will meet today?It's Mirae.Kwon-Mi-Rae...

"Aunt Lee..."I heard someone said.Aunt Lee and I look at that voice.It's her.She's still looks beautiful eventhough her face had changes a little bit.What the changes I mean is...she looks pale.Is her heart disease become worst?

"Eo,Mirae-ah.You're here.Come and sit here."Aunt Lee hold Mirae's hand and told her to sit in front of me.

I smile to her when she finally sit down on the chair but she just give a weak smile,totally a fake one.I know that she still mad with me.

"What do you want to order?"I ask her and she apoint at my food.

"Just like what you are eating now."She said.

I nodded and want to go to the counter but then Aunt Lee told me to sit down."Let me take the order for Mirae."With that,Aunt Lee walk towards the counter and leave me with Mirae.

"So...how was your condition Mirae?"I tried to start the conversation.

"Hurm...it's become worst day by day."She said while looking down to the floor.

I just nodded and Aunt Lee comeback from the counter.

While we're eating...

"Mirae-ah..."Aunt Lee called her.

"Huh?"Mirae respon.

"You and Mingyu haven't meet for a long time...right?"

"Then,why?"Mirae asked.

"Since your heart disease become more worst,why wouldn't you get an operation?"Aunt Lee said and I just keep silents.

"Eommeonie...I will just follow what do you want me to do."Mirae said,didn't look to me or Aunt Lee...Just look forward.

"Okay.Then,I will manage for your operation and it will be doing in China."Aunt Lee said while look deep into Mirae's eyes.

"And..."Aunt Lee turn to me.What's on her mind?Why she look at me like that?

"And...Mingyu will going there with you.I will let Mingyu incharge to take care of you while you were there since Mingyu lived in China now."Aunt Lee finally finished her sentences.

"Is that okay,Mingyu?"I nodded but when I look at Mirae,she looks like didn't agree with what her aunt just said.

"But...eommeonie,why I should go with him?!Wasn't there anyone else that I can go with?"Mirae really didn't agree with her aunt choice.

"No,Mirae.There's no one else that I can trust to take care about you while you're in there."

"Then emmeonie,you trusted the guy that have broken my heart?What are you thinking,emmeonie?"Mirae start to angry.

"Mirae...keep calm.The things in the past you should forget about it."Aunt Lee tried to make Mirae calm down.

___________________________________________

No One POV*

After a while,Mirae finally agree with her aunt choice.Aunt Lee said that she wants to go somewhere else after this so,she leave Mirae and Mingyu in the restaurant.

"Mirae...can I-"Mingyu just said that 3 words but Mirae quickly cut it off.

"No,I can go home by myself."Then,Mirae walked away leaving Mingyu in there.

"Huh...what can I do to make her anger dissapear?"Mingyu sight.

When Mirae reach at the outside of the restaurant,she looks around.There's no Winwin there.

Where is he?Mirae though.

Mirae unlocked her phone to see if there's any message from Winwin but no.There's nothing at all.

Huh,jinjja Winwin eodiya?Mirae inner thinking.

A while later,Mingyu come outside while playing with his phone but then stop when he saw Mirae.

"Mirae...wasn't you want to go home?"Mingyu asking.

Mirae turn back and look at Mingyu."Yes...but look likes my driver leave me.So..."

"Okay,let's go home together."Mingyu said and hold Mirae hand and lead her to his car.

"Khansamnida Mingyu."Mirae said when she already sit inside the car but,she didn't dare to look at Mingyu.

[To Be Continue...]

___________________________________________

A/N:Here the chaptr 8.Hope you guys would like it.Please VOTE after READ.

💕