(26)

Jungkook's POV

I have been waiting for Tae at the front of the door so that i could immediately hug him and kiss every part of his face, but the thing was Taehyung wasn't here yet. But is still waited, cause i'll do anything for him.

After waiting another hour the door opened. I, who was half asleep jumped and my eyes widened.

"Taehyung?" I said.

I saw Taehyung with Bogum again. Taehyung smiled and waved at him. I crossed my arms and was looking very annoyed to see if Tae would notice me.

"Oh Jungkook" He came close to me almost kissing my cheek, but i stopped him. "why were you with him again? Last time i saw him with you i was about to fight him"

"He apologized" Taehyung said calmly while he was taking of his jacket. "He apologized!!? Are you serious"

"Jungkook, everyone deserves a second chance" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "But he is crazy!"

"Well he apologized and even cried in front of me, cause he felt guilty of what he did-" i sighed and cut him of so he won't continue "so you believe him? And at the day we're going to celebrate our 1st month i see you coming back home with a guy who isn't me!?"

"Jungkook it's no big dea-" i cut him off again. "Well if you think so.. than it wouldn't be a big deal if a celebrate the day with someone else."

And so i left the house.

It was dark outside, but i didn't care. I didn't even care to look back. That guy bullied us and he's just gonna forgive him?

But that wasn't the only thing that was bothering me. Why did Taehyung come back home with him? Why was he smiling with him? And am i still something for him after i just walked away like this..?

"I guess i deserve some alone time to think"

~
Finally i updated this story. I'm updating my new vkook story 'fanboy' a lot more lately and that's why i am not that active with this book anymore. I'm sorry for that, but i promise to update more.

To be continue..

Thanks for reading!