Chapter 15

Sam's P.O.V

I picked her up and hugged her as close to myself as I could. Her being missing for two hours has had me going nuts and I'm so thankful Shawn and Matt found her.

"That's the point of hiding, so nobody finds you." I head her mumble and I set her down. She looks everywhere but at the three of us.

"Bug, you ready to get something to eat?" She looks up at me and shrugs.

"C'mon, let's go." I put my arm around her shoulder and bring her to the lobby where everyone is waiting. She pulls her sweater tighter and crosses her arm over her chest.

"Everyone ready to get something to eat?"

"Yeah." Everyone nods and steps into the truck. Gilinsky is next to Cameron who is driving, the second row is Hayes, Aaron, Taylor and Carter, and the third row is Johnson, Mahogany, Jacob, and me. The last row is Shawn, bug, Matt and Nash.

"Where should we go?" Cameron asks from the front.

"I say Pizza!" Matt screeches.

"I second that." Hayes speaks up.

"I third that." Carter pipes in.

"I four-" Taylor is cut of quickly.

"I get it, we are going for pizza." Cameron shouts into the mix as he plus into the gps a pizzeria. The car starts to drive left away from the hotel and nobody says a word.

Samantha's P.O.V

The car is on it's way to the pizzeria, and it's like an eerie quiet and I hate it.

"Enough! Please stop acting so awkward. I'm the only one who is aloud to be awkward because I'm me. I know you're not talking and acting yourselves because of what happened, but please stop." I cut through the silence.

"We're sorry. We just didn't want to make it worse for you, but if you insist on us being obnoxious." Matt says and he turns to me making creepiest faces ever. Then shawn starts signing really off pitch and I can't help but smile.

"We are here, now please don't get us kicked out." Cameron looks directly at Taylor.

"Man... Why you gotta look at me." Taylor asks putting a hand over his heart. Everybody steps out and Shawn is last out of the car. We step into the pizza place and the waitress greets us.

"How many?" She asks in a polite manner.

"Thirteen." Jack answers and I can't help but feel like I'm going to cry. Even his voice makes me want to cry.

"Ok follow me." She grabs thirteen menu's and walks us to a large table.

"Here you are, a waiter will be over in a minute." The waitress placed the menu's down and walked off. I sat down in between Shawn and Sam.

"Sam, what should I get?" I ask Sam.

"Bug, Jack would know the answer to that." He gives me a nervous look.

"Want me to ask him?" He asks and I nod. He texts Jack and Jack looks up at him then at me then back at his phone.

"He said for you to just get a slice of pizza."

"Ok." I reply and feel Shawn's hand suddenly on top of mine. I look up at him and he smiles. I hold his hand and smile back.

"You see, we never got to finish Harry Potter because we fell asleep before anything magical happened, therefore we need to finish it." He says to me and I laugh.

"Well I guess you're right. We need to finish it sometime." I reply.

"How about after dinner... We blow this Popsicle stand and watch the movie in my room."

"Sounds like a plan." The waitress comes back over and asks what everyone wants. She gets to me and smiles.

"What would you like sweetheart?"

"I'll have a slice of cheese pizza please." I hand her the menu and she finishes taking everyone else's orders.

"The food will be back in about ten minutes." She walks off and everyone has their own side conversations and I lay my head on Shawn's shoulder. He turns to me and kisses my forehead and I smile, yet again.

"Ew, look at the cooties being passes around." Matt points out and I chuckle at his adorable-ness. I think I could get used to hanging with these guys.