103- Alfie

"So apparently we're heros." Venus said to Neville as they left the Great Hall and made their way up to the sleeping quarters that they had been provided.

"What?" Neville frowned.

"We're heros," Venus said again, "that's why the students clapped so loudly, they think we're these amazing wizards who saved the world."

Neville laughed as he held the door to their room open for Venus to go through first. "Well I do see their train of thought, we are quite heroic!"

********

"Professor." A First Year student came up to Venus at the end of one of the lessons. "If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your scars? Because Quinn told me that you wrestled a giant, but I don't believe her."

Venus laughed, "don't believe anything that Quinn tells you, she has a tendency to twist the truth."

"So how did you get them then?" The girl asked interestedly.

"When I was young I was attacked by a Werewolf," said Venus.

"A Werewolf." The student gawped. "What happened?"

"It's a very long story," Venus told her, "but there's no need to be scared of Werewolves. They're just like any normal person, with an added on furry problem."

********

"George asked me to marry him!" Mali grinned at her two friends when they met up for the annual Battle of Hogwarts memorial, that had been held every year since the end of the war.

"Really?" Ginny grinned widely.

"Yeah," Mali was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Congratulations." Venus hugged her friend. "And guess what!"

"What?" Her friends asked together.

"I'm going to be a big sister!" She clapped her hands.

"Ophelia is pregnant?" asked Ginny.

"Yeah, my dad told me last week," Venus smiled.

"Merlin," Mali's eyes widened, "Tonks is pregnant too. You know what that means?"

"There's going to be a little Black and a little Lupin running around Hogwarts at the same time." Venus giggled, "all they need is a Potter and all of the infamous names will be at the school at once."

Ginny blushed scarlet and Mali shook her head, laughing as she did so.

********

Venus and Neville apperated to St Mungos as soon as they heard that Ophelia had gone into labour. Venus was beyond excited to meet her new sibling.

They met Sirius in the waiting room, where he has been waiting to greet them and take them to meet the newest Black.

He was grinning like a maniac and beckoned for them to follow him.

"Boy or girl?" Venus asked, the moment she saw him.

"Boy!" Sirius beamed.

"As if I don't have enough brothers!" Venus laughed.

"What's his name?" asked Neville.

"Alphard Black." Sirius said proudly as he pushed open the door to the room Ophelia was in, "named after one of my favorite uncles. But Lia says that's it's a mouthful, so we're going to call him Alfie."

"Let me guess," said Venus, "your uncle Alphard was disowned?"

"Precisely," laughed Sirius.

"Is this him?" Venus walked up to the bed where her stepmother lay, holding a bundle of blankets, "he's beautiful."

"And finally asleep," sighed the new mother, "so if you wake him I swear I'll hurt you."

Any more ideas about who the next two books are on? You have only been introduced to one of them, but you might be able to figure the other one out!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx