Snippy(Cross-faction)

(I put the names in a couples name generator and I love the name. :3 I s2g every time I looked at it while I was writing, I just said 'snippy' and laughed. I genuinely love this ship name. Also, fair warning; !TERRIBLE LEMON AHEAD!)

Spy's P.O.V.

I sighed and watched the Red Sniper work for a moment. Never let it be said that he wasn't good at his job. My teammates were dropping like flies. He even nailed the Scout.

I checked my Diamondback. I still had a crit left. He was wearing a Razorback today, smart move on his part. I decloaked and approached him, my gun loaded and ready to fire. He suddenly turned around and grabbed my wrist.

"G'day. Did you forget I had ears?" He smirked as my jaw dropped slightly. I just assumed that he was distracted by his thoughts all the time...

He pulls out his Jarate. I immediately cringe.

"I won't fight, just please, mon dieu, don't douse me wiz zat filthy liquid." He puts it away and pulls out his Bushwacka. I sigh in relief until he pins me to the wall with it. I whimper as he removes the lid to the awful substance.

"I think I've caught you in a special place today, Spook. You were even watching me before you went in for the gun kill. And why is that, huh?" I gulp. He's caught on. He presses the lip of the jar to my lips.

"Tell me why, or I force this down your throat." I start sweating. How can I tell him? It's forbidden! I'm actually surprised he didn't catch me watching him in his camper. He's wonderfully tan and toned everywhere...

"Don't wanna speak up?"

I sigh and resign my dignity to the Bushman in exchange for personal hygiene.

"I...Je vous aime bien." He chukles evilly.

"I can't understand that. Say it in something we both speak." He cups my chin in his hand. I blush, and he smirks.

"I- mon dieu, I'm going to get killed by ze Administrator- I LOVE 'OU, OKAY?!" His eyes widen. He sets the jar down.

"Really?" I nod furiously, grateful he put the jar down. He takes out a notepad and a pencil, scribbling something down then tucking it into my jacket.

"See you in a minute." He removes the kukri from my shoulder, only to drive it through me and the wall. I cough up blood, splattering it all over him. Then the respawn process starts.

Sniper's P.O.V.

Hopefully, the note went with him. I remove my knife from his body. He crumples to the floor, dead as a doornail. I close his eyes, then dump his body out the window. I need to stay alive for the rest of the battle, I need to keep the blood on my knife.

The battle passes like a breeze. I go back to my camper immediately. I have some business to take care of, and if the note stayed, so will that Spook.

I carefully undress once I close the door to my camper, making sure no blood is rubbed off. I'm surprised that it's still wet. Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door. I answer it in my boxers.

"Bonsoir, Sniper. I got 'our note, and-" I pull him inside, then close and lock the door behind him.

"Uhm...Sniper? What are 'ou doing?" I look over at him and smirk, brandishing the knife again.

"Are...are 'ou going to kill me again?" I turn to face him fully and shake my head.

"It's your mess. Clean it off." I offer him the knife. He gingerly takes the handle, then looks at me questioningly.