Chapter 6

- narrator -

Jade woke up in unfamiliar room , looking around before realization hit her. She slept over at her girlfriend's house. She tried to turn to face the blonde but to no avail since her arms gripped her pretty tight. Not that she minded. She also tried looking up but instead her head hit what felt like Perrie's chin.

Guess I'm stuck here , she thought before smiling afterwards.

She then just stared into space thinking about her relationship with Perrie. She finally got the girl she's been craving for years. Perrie Edwards is finally hers. She started drawing patterns on Perrie's arms as she hummed A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

She felt her girlfriend stir before loosening her grip on her waist. She turned around and saw Perrie rubbing her eyes mumbling words she can't make up of. She giggled at how cute her girlfriend looked at the moment. "Morning love" she said , voice raspy.

"Morning Captain America!" Perrie yelled out causing Jade to burst out laughing. "Still not awake yet , huh?" Jade muttered before straddling the younger girl. She planted kisses all over Perrie's face causing her to scrunch up her nose cutely saying , " No Hatchi stop" Jade giggled before placing a lingering kiss on Perrie's lips. "Ew no Hatchi these lips are only for Ja-OH JADE!" Perrie's finally fully awake , realizing that it's just her girlfriend all along.

"Care to finish that sentence?" Jade smirked , getting off the blonde. "Gladly" Perrie grinned. "These lips are only for Jade Amelia Thirlwall" she continued confidently. "Oh they better be" Jade giggled. "C'mon let's eat breakfast!" Perrie suddenly yell and ran downstairs leaving her girlfriend chuckling on the bed.

Perrie ran down to her kitchen expecting to see her mother reading the newspaper but instead she got a note on the table.

'I had to go to work early , there are some pancakes in the microwave for you girls. See you later hun -Deb '

She shrugged and tossed the paper in the trashcan. She went to the microwave and took out the pancakes. She bent over slightly to take the syrup from the cabinet when she felt a hand made contact with her bum. She stood straight up and gave the elder girl a playful glare.

"Cheeky" she commented before passing her girlfriend a plate . Perrie can't help but stare at Jade. "Once you're done eye fucking me , could you please pass me the syrup?" Jade asked sarcastically as a smirk made its way to her face.

--

"Nooo Perrie , let me go!" Jade shrieked as the blonde took a hold of her waist and carried her firemen style , running around the house. "Neveeeeeeer!" Perrie shouted . "Babe as much as I'd love to stay , my mother's getting worried. Now I gotta go!" Jade laughed as she wiggled out of her girlfriend's grasp.

"Fine" Perrie huffed , letting Jade down. "We'll see each other tomorrow right? Try not to miss me" Jade joked as she put on her vans. "Hmm I don't know. Maybe a kiss would help?" Perrie teased. Jade got up and kissed her girlfriend's cheek. The ivory skinned girl pouted , expecting to be kissed on the lips.

"Hmm I'm not sure if you deserve a kiss , I mean-" Jade was cut off by Perrie stating , " Shut up and kiss me" before connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. This went on for about 2 minutes before they pulled away. "See you tomorrow my love!" Jade joked as Perrie rolled her eyes playfully.

- Jade -

I stepped into my house to my mother bombarding me with questions. "Mum! One question at a time but first , let me settle down ? " I asked chuckling as she nodded. We sat down at the lounge as she stared at me expectedly. I took a deep breath and started explaining , " Okay well first of all , Perrie doesn't bully me anymore ... " I went on and on until the part where we kissed .