#28

"U-uncle Jin.."

"Hyejin? Is.. Is that really y-you?"

Hyejin stood up as the man before her timidly walking towards her. As soon as the gap between them was close, Hyejin could not but burst out her tears.

"Is this really you? You're okay.. You.. You are alright."

Jin hugged her tightly as if she'll be gone again if he let her go. Hyejin clutched the front of Jin's sweater. She couldn't believe that he's here with her.

"Hyung.." Jimin stepped forward. "It's you right, Jin hyung?"

"Jimin.." Jin darted his eyes to the person that was with the little girl. "Taehyung?"

"Hyung, come to our house. You can have all the space and time you want with Hyejin."

Few minutes of silent walk, they arrived at the front door of the house. Taehyung was about to unlock the door but someone already opened it.

"You guys come back.." Jungkook's voice trailed off when his eyes fell on Jin that was currently hugging Hyejin. "late.. "

"Let's talk inside, Kookie." Taehyung said and made some way for the others to come inside. When Jin was beside Jungkook, he narrowed his eyes in order to get angry at him but Hyejin stopped him.

"We'll talk first, okay uncle?" Jin sighed and follow them inside.

~~~~~

HYEJIN POV:

Why are they talking for so long? Is something wrong?

I bit my lips anxiously while waiting for uncle Jin and Jungkook to come out. Taehyung was tucking Yerin to sleep and Jimin waited with me.

"Jimin.. They're talking for too long." I darted my wide eyes at Jimin. He was about to speak when suddenly the door burst open with a feisty uncle Jin.

"Uncle-"

"Let's go." He said coldly. His voice was deeper than usual. I saw a backpack in his hand. Is that mine?

"W-why.."

"I said let's go!" He tugged my hand to make me walk out from the house but I pulled it away.

"Wait.. Uncle no. I'm not leaving Jung kook."

He glared at me, both hand bawled into fist. His breathing went heavy as if he was suppressing his angry.

"You don't have to stay with a man like him. He don't deserve you."

I shook my head. "No, uncle. He loves me and I love him too."

"He doesn't love you." I frowned. He gazed at the floor before looking up back at me. "He doesn't love you, Hyejin."

"N-no. You.. You are lyin-"

"He's right." I spun my body to look at Jungkook behind me. He had an emotionless face. I quirked my eyebrows at him.

"What, what are you saying Jungkook?" I was fighting the tears that was threatening to fall down any seconds.

"You heard me. I said he's right. I.." He pulled out a playful smirk. "Don't love you anymore."

My eyes widen at him. I walked to him with a heavy heart. I stand in front of him, staring straight into his eyes.