C6

MY EYES WIDENED as I looked at the not so tall man in front of me. I titled my head to the right a bit and furrowed my eyebrows. "Yoongi? What are you doing here? " I asked.

He looked at me and let go of my door. Smiling sheepishly, he started to speak. "Actually, I was walking here to buy some hot noodles. But then I saw you and Sir Kim. Did he gives you a ride home? " Yoongi asked casually as he wanted to start a conversation with me.

I shrugged, "Yeah. Why? "

Before answering me, he peeked into my house and turned back to look at me. "Don't you want to invite me in? I have an extra noodle actually. We can eat it together. " he smiled.

My eyes moved to the plastic bag he was holding and nodded. "Alright then, let's come in. " I allowed him to get in.

"So he sent you home? " Yoongi asked as he slurped on his noodle while we were in our small conversation.

"Yeah, it was raining when I wanted to go home. At first, I thought I wanted to call you. But he said he can send me home so I just followed him. " I answered and set the spoon done after I had finished the noodle.

Yoongi wiped his mouth and faced me. "Didn't you say you're not used to him yet? Then why'd you agree and didn't call me? The ride must be so awkward, isn't? " he scoffed.

Well, he kept saying annoying things and tried to annoy me. But I just played along and answered his questions.

"I used to be awkward around him. But after having some talk, I think I've started to be comfortable around him. He's actually a good man. " I smiled to myself after telling him my assumption about Taehyung.

Yoongi kept listening to my words and nodded his head. "Yeah, he's really a good man. Yet, he's still single. " he said.

"Maybe you can try your luck and be his girlfriend? Who knows, right? " he chuckled at his nonsense suggestion. I rolled my eyes quietly and put my elbows on the table. "It may be super great if I could be his girlfriend. Well, who wouldn't want a guy like him? But that's only in my dream. His standards and type is so much different from me. " I blurted.

Actually, I wasn't that serious when I said I wanted to be Taehyung's girlfriend. But Yoongi seemed to take it seriously.

"His previous assistants used to try their luck on him. They tried so hard to make him fall for them and also, they had their hopes too high. But then, Taehyung ended up rejecting all of them in a second. " he spoke.

"But opposite to you, I don't know why I think that you have some hope to be with him. He had never sent any girls home. But now, he did to you. I can somehow say that you're kind of special, " he shrugged his shoulders.

I looked at him and frowned. "Stop talking shit, Yoongi. He's my boss and I'm his assistant. The first rule of being assistant is to not flirting with your own boss. I may get fired if I do that. " I scoffed.

"But he won't fired you if you're his girlfriend." he teased me.

Author

Today, Eunna came to the office a little bit early from usual. Actually, she wanted to buy some pancakes for breakfast but unfortunately, the pancake shop was closed.

Dissapointed, she made her way to her office since it was placed just a few metres from her office.

As she walked through the sideways, a car suddenly stopped beside her. She stopped her steps and turned to look at the car. "Whose car is this? " she mumbled to herself.