T W E N T Y - F I V E

| Finn confesses his love to you through the phone. This is short but I hope you like it. Lemme know if you want a part two :)|

Finn's POV

I pace around my bedroom debating on whether I should call or not.

You see, im in love with someone, someone I've known for years, but here's the thing... She is my bestfriend and I don't know if the feeling is mutual.

Today, I was planning on telling her. I wanted to tell her in person, but im a dumbass and im scared so, im planning on calling her like a wuss.

I finally get the balls to click the call button, but after the second ring I quickly hang up.

Shit, c'mon Finn..

I look at her contact photo and hit the call button again.

"This is a bad idea..." I mumble to myself. As Im about to click the end call button, a soft "hello" is heard.

Shit.

I get myself together..

Okay Finn, this is happening, just... Tell her

"Um hello?" She says.

Oh fuck.

"Hey! Y/n... " I nervously chuckle.

"Finn? Is everything okay?" she asks.

"Huh? Uh, yeah, uh, you see, uh, i, uh, hehehe..." I nervously laugh again.

Finn come on!!

"Finn? What's going on? You're acting strange..." She says.

"What? No." I sigh.

"Okay well then what's up?"

I take a deep breath and get my words ready.

"Y/n?"

"Yes Finn?"

"God, I am so fucking in love with you..." I say, smiling even though I know she can't see me.

She's silent for a few seconds before she speaks up.

"Finn, I, is this some kind of joke?" She questions.

"What?! No! I am in love with you y/n I love you. I love everything about you.. your laugh, your smile, your face, your eyes, your personality, your humor, your- I love you.." I sigh.

"Oh my god.. Finn.. " she sighs.

"Y/n...?"

"I love you too."

A big smile spreads on my face as the three words leave her mouth.

"Im sorry.. I should've told you sooner I should've told you in person but here's the thing, you make me feel some type of way. You make me confident and nervous at the same time. You make me so fucking incredibly happy when all I wanna do is cry in a hole. You make me feel some type of way that words cannot explain. All this shit sounds corny, but it's the truth. I. Am. So. In. Love. With. You y/n..." I exclaim.

"Finn, I love you too and I always will."

My heart flutters and I can't wait to call the most beautiful girl I know mine.