39. Fancy Boudoir

My finger trailed down Jesse's pale defined abs as he peacefully slept, my head gently resting just underneath his jawline

His chest raised my head up every time he inhaled, my eyes looking up at his face. It was still dewy and flushed from what I did to him earlier today.

God this camp really did change me. I came here without having any friends and now here I am having friends and a boyfriend I'm doing things with?

Crazy..

It seemed as if Jesse felt my sudden rush of thinking as he slowly woke up, yawning. "You're awake?" He looked down, our eyes meeting.

"Yea, you're the only one who slept." I lightly chuckled, his finger lightly rubbing against my lip.

"You made me numb, sorry." He devilishly smirked, stretching his arms out which made me get up off of him.

"I did?" I tilted my head at him, yawning as I sat up off the bed. "Is that bad?" My voice anxiously asked.

"No, hell no, it was great, especially for your first time." Jesse kept his piercingly gorgeous blue eyes at me as he cheekily smiled. "I guess taking you to that yogurt place paid off." He winked, immediately making blood run through my head.

"Shut up." I let out in a quiet whine. "I'm never doing that again." I crinkled my face at him as he sat back up with me.

"You're gonna wanna do it again, watch." He bit his lip after his sarcastic response, strands of his hair falling onto his face as what he said made me roll my eyes back.

"Nope, never again, I swear. You're just too conceited." I tried to hide my smile, Jesse gently landing his hand on my thigh.

"You don't want me to return the favor?" He raised an eyebrow at me as I glanced down at his hand beginning to slowly slide upwards.

"U-uh no, not really!" I exclaimed sheepishly with widened eyes. "I don't think I'm ready for that yet." I grabbed some of the blankets to cover myself up from him.

Jesse casually shrugged. "Micah you just had me inside your mouth, I think you're ready for a lot of things." I immediately slapped him, making him laugh out loud, making him rub over his cheek. "Ow!" He pouted.

My eyes hastily looked around to see if anyone heard, luckily no one was around. "Jesse shut up! I don't want anyone to know about that. That's so personal." I quickly threw him a dirty look.

"Sorry." His signature pout stayed on his face as him being so attractive almost seemed to make being mad at him insanely impossible.

Silence emitted between us as I just began to observe him. Fuck he looked absolutely stunning. His jet black hair was messily ruffled as his blue crystallized gaze was fully dilated at me now.

"You're so hot." He threw his head back as he quickly licked over his cherry red lips, his words not failing to send butterflies to roam around my stomach.