Chapter forty seven

"I got these for you." One of the fans said as she handed me to teddy bear. "They have Ezra's and Stella's name on the back." I cooed before flipping the bear over to see the engraved names.

"This is so cool, thank you." I said sincerely as I grabbed her hand. "What's your name?"

"Emily." She beamed as her cheeks started to heat up.

"Well Emily, thank you so much for supporting us and I love you."  I waved as she walked off with a wide smile.

"Oh my gahhh!" People started to scream loudly as a space was made. I squinted my eyes to see who was coming. "It's Camila!" Someone yelled.

I smiled as the Cuban ran over to us and started to jump in place. "Oh my God, I'm your biggest fan!" I grabbed one of our album covers and signed it.

"Here you go, love." She squealed and hugged it to her chest. "You're an idiot." I shook my head and pulled her into a hug.

"We gotta keep the line moving ladies." The security said so I pulled Camila onto my lap as we continued talking while I signed.

"How are the babies?" She asked and she took snaps of us.

"They're good. Going on two months this new years. I love you too." I blew a kiss to the fan as I handed her the paper.

"Aww this is their first Christmas. Ugh now I'm gonna have baby fever, where's Matthew?" I snorted and shook my head. "What?"

"Nothing boo. You just got yourself a grandpa." She smacked my shoulder before crossing her arms with a pout. "It's okay, Vivian did too."

"Hm?" Viv said from the other end. "I was summoned."

I smirked and shook my head. "Nothing." I said with a light laugh. "Anywho, why are you with Marcus?"

"Matthew," Camila said as she rolled her eyes. "He treats me good, and he's nice to me. I don't know why everyone hates him." She said with a small pout.

I wrapped my arms around her waist before pulling her back into me.

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy. But if he hurts you I'm fighting." She covered her mouth as she let out a laugh. I let her go as another person walked up to our table. "Think I'm playing. Ask Ellie what I did to the guy who broke her heart."

"She broke his nose." She spoke from besides me as she posed for the selfie a fan took. "Love you too!" She said before turning to us. "Everyone was shook because back then Y/n was this small scrawny quiet kid. Then Wam, she punched him right in the middle of the park. Almost made me turn gay."

I raised my eyebrows in shock as Ellie turned back around as if she didn't just say some shit.

Viv scoffed from the other side of me. "Ellie, what the fuck? I'm hotter than Y/n, and bolder, and-"

"Taken." Dana coughed from behind us. "Sorry, bunch of dust came out of nowhere." I chuckled as she swatted her hand around as if dust was actually in front of us.  

"Y/n!" I looked forward and saw a familar fan.

"Woah, how are you?" I said immediately standing up, pushing Camila onto Ellie's lap and pulling her into a hug. It was Raina, the one from the airport about a year ago who told me I saved her life. She looked way better than she did that day.

"I'm great, because of you." She answered before pulling away, giving me a wide smile. "The video got out around my school and they suddenly wanted to be my friend and I said fuck y'all." I laughed as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.