•1

_________________

You were sleeping peacefully on your comfortable bed as your mom barged in without knocking.

"Are you gonna sleep till noon?"
She sarcastically asked.

You kept on sleeping, just ignoring her as this has become her routine.

"Are you not gonna reply me young lady?"
Your mom asked as she folded her arms.

You groaned.

"Till when are you gonna keep this up? You are graduated and 23 for god sake with no job! Are you just gonna live with your rich parent's money?"
She started to scold you.

You took the pillow and covered your ears with it.

"Yeah sure, just keep sleeping."
She said and left the room.

You smiled and hugged the pillow knowing that she left but little did you know, she came back but with a bucket of water. She spilled the water all over you, making you scream.

Your mother smirked and folded her arms,
"Very well, you have taken your shower now."

You scoffed in disbelief,
"Mom are you serious? Do you really want me to work my ass off and get married like you wish?"

"Wow, my daughter catches thing really quickly."
She said sarcastically with a smile.

Then her smile faded and spoke,
"I want you to be in 10 minutes all ready."

She walked towards the door to leave but turned around one last time,
"Your brother is here too."

Your eyes widened and a smile made it's way to your face. You immediately stood up from bed and started to get ready.

As you were done, you ran downstairs and started to look around for him. Once you spotted him, you backhugged him.

He chuckled and then turned towards you, pulling away from the hug,
"Did you really missed me that much?"

You just nodded.
"What about you?"

He showed like he was thinking but he already had an answer,
"Not even a second."

You playfully punched him and smiled.
"How come you came back?"

"All of my shows were cancelled in Europe so i thought of visiting."
Yoongi said.

Min Yoongi, 25 years old.
He's a rapper and a solo artist known as Agust D. He went on the world tour but his shoes got cancelled due to a threat in Europe (not irl) and he had to leave.

"Well you made you a great choice."
You spoke. Before Yoongi could say another word, you could hear your mom shouting from the dining table.

You took a long sigh before entering inside the dining room. You sat down on the table and joined your mom for a breakfast. Soon, Yoongi joined in.

"Can i ask why did you wake me up? Yoongi is probably not the main reason."
You asked your mom as you bite your toast.

"Well, you are gonna join me in company today."
Your mom spoke and both You & Yoongi shouted at same time,
"WHAT?!"

___________________

You entered inside the company behind your mom. She lead you towards your dad officr first. As you got in, your dad was probably shocked to see you.