Part 41

Jungkook's POV

I was scared for nothing. I shouldn't have hesitated.. I would have want her to tell the truth too if I were in her situation and besides, what's there to hide when I don't even love Yuri anymore.

Honestly.. I don't think I've loved anyone as much as I love Christine right now.. and I don't think I'll love anyone else as much as I love her.

I smile as I lie down, getting ready to sleep, replaying the kiss we just had awhile ago after we talked. Despite her being such a strong girl, she felt so fragile in my arms and I'll honestly admit that I was scared to break her.. But her touch.. her lips.. almost made me lose my control. I was going crazy, but I know my limitations. I won't do it unless she wants me to. I'll respect her.

(A/N omg girls, readers, if you found a guy who's like Kookie (well atleast in the story), who can control himself because he respects you, you found yourself a keeper ;])

I rested my hand behind my head as the other traced my lips, feeling hers on mine, smiling foolishly as I've never felt so happy my entire life. She wasn't my first kiss, that I admit.. but she'll be my presents and my last. She was the best kiss I've ever had.. The kind of kiss that made my heart race and butterflies explode on my stomach. That kind which made my hands quite sweaty, not to mention shaky and it got my pulse racing. It was hard to breathe, but I never wanted to pull apart. Sadly, we needed to breathe.. Stupid lungs and heart.

Haha what's wrong with me? Thinking of the kiss alot like I'm a girl... Am that inlove?

Ofcourse I am.

"Yah maknae, you're smiling alot. It's creepy." J-Hope hyung said beside me.

"W..was I?" I chuckled

"Yah. Why are you holding your lips?" Suga hyung asked.

"N..nothing." I said nervously. Gahd this protective hyung is scary.

"What? He has the right to kiss his girlfriend right?" RM hyung said smirking at me. I gulped. The whole group started teasing me, asking how was the kiss and how did it feel as Suga hyung narrowed his small eyes at me as if he was saying something like say something inappropriate you punk and you're dead meat.

"Goodnight hyungs!!!!" I said with a wide smile, loving the idea that I'm teasing my hyungs by not telling them anything. I fell asleep with a smile on my face as I look forward to tomorrow..

Wait.. is there something I should know that will happen tomorrow? What's this gut feeling I'm having? Aigoo. Don't spoil your mood Jeon Jeongguk.

I shook it off as I fell asleep hugging my pillow, thinking it's my jagiya leaving me a stupid smile on my face as I drift into the darkness.

.

.

"Gooooooooooodmorning" I wrapped my arms around Christine as she sat on the dining table half awake.

"Sleepy head" I chuckled before kissing her cheeks quickly then sitting to my chair beside her.

"Morning" she said sleepily with her eyes half closed.

"Didn't you get some sleep?" I asked now worried. She shook her head slowly and lazily. I looked at her closely and saw her eyes puffy.

"Did you cry?" I asked but she didn't respond. Is she actually sleeping? Aigoo! What am I gonna do with this girl?

"Yah Jagi~ We have a quiz in science today, I almost forgot. Can I borrow your book?" I asked

She nodded once like as if she was drunk. This adorable pabo. I went to her room smiling at how cute she was. I saw her bag on the carpeted floor beside her bed. I bent down and my smile faded seeing how torn her book was. I opened it and found words that she never deserved to hear or read for this matter.